Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

My vision for the COTCC video. Lana is in her vintage car. Theory 1 she drives to the country club and the wild shenanigans start to unfold - she gets initiated into the vampire club in the forest. Theory 2: (Now that we know lana is a pilot of planes) - she drives her vintage club to the airport (just like in VBBOTG) and she flies a vintage plane (Ameila Erhart style) over LA - leaving a trail of 'chemtrails'. Pan down from Lana flying to the chemical covering the country club. 

6 hours ago, past the bushes said:

Honeymoon is all seasons combined and I expect Chemtrails to be the same :hottie:

only her best album can do that giphy.gif

8c512309f39d3d11cdf10be84b07c7d6eba81442

honestly, it'd be the STRANGEST flex if she released such a chaotic seeming video for a piano ballad, I'd kinda wanna see how that'd go tbh :hoshet::thumb3:

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif

7 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

honestly, it'd be the STRANGEST flex if she released such a chaotic seeming video for a piano ballad, I'd kinda wanna see how that'd go tbh :hoshet::thumb3:

tbh alex doing that possessed walk on the bts with lmlylaw playing killed me :wipe:

someone on here said they think chemtrails is going to be about that topic she talked about in the interview magazine - she might go out with her friends and stuff like that, but she's still crazy and can't really fit in because of how her mind works. this is why not everything is like what it seems in the country club: despite appearances, she's way different from everyone around her.

. . . if anyone can get that preview vid on yt or something lemme know, let's gif Alex all spooks like to hype up the video :whine::delicious:

2 minutes ago, HoneyViolence said:

I forgot about Lust For Life 

idk how to tell u this but. we might b getting vol. 2 :whine::gasp:

30 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

What if it’s the album trailer that is coming this week?

If it is, maybe she will include scenes from the title track MV? I find it hard to believe the mv is not coming soon, after the whole emoji/spooky comments + Lana teasing it on IG yesterday. It would be beyond cruel :eartha2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: