Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

Its another week, and this time we have hope!!! Yall, im so excited. Im SO EXCITED! We are getting served so soon (ew I said the word), and I truly think its gonna be a watershed moment in her career. The world is angry, the knives are out, the forests burning-and Lana is here to either quell the flame, or light up a blunt and watch it all burn while lounging by the poolside bar, drinking cherry cola and vaping lightly. On NFR's cover she was reaching out for us to join her, to be together as we faced the end. Chemtrails, shes done giving a F*ck. Either sit beside her and vibe while it all crumbles, or get out of her sunlight.

Ps LMLYLAW is a wake n bake song...things ive noticed in my travels.

PPs-Arianas album at 14 track, I like that number lets go with 14. Thats Ultraviolence's length yes?

Good morning girliesss :party: so excited for cocc's mv premiere on Friday. Or Saturday. This is like Sep 4th/5th all over again. Anyways I'm more than happy with 11 tracks. I don't need any more cuts if they're fillers :makeup:

15 minutes ago, DCooper said:

So do we think Dua releasing her song with Angèle on Friday ruins our Halloween dreams? :biblio:

I'm sure it will be pure garbage :facepalm:

49 minutes ago, DCooper said:

So do we think Dua releasing her song with Angèle on Friday ruins our Halloween dreams? :biblio:

we don’t, it’s not like LaLa would expect her song to chart or get radio play so it doesn’t matter which artist releases at the same time she does, plus it’s just a single not the whole album (+ outside of france nobody really knows Angèle so i doubt it’ll make a lot of noise anyway)  

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

we don’t, it’s not like LaLa would expect her song to chart or get radio play so it doesn’t matter which artist releases at the same time she does, plus it’s just a single not the whole album (+ outside of france nobody really knows Angèle so i doubt it’ll make a lot of noise anyway)  

Lana wouldn't care but both artists are Interscope so they may not want their own artists competing.

9 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Lana wouldn't care but both artists are Interscope so they may not want their own artists competing.

true but they should know by now that Lana isn’t really any competition for Dua and Dua wouldn’t change much of Lana’s single success since she’s not a singles artist anyway and she’s not after a #1. But then again Tap is incompetent af so maybe they still don’t know how their own artists work :icant: wouldn’t be surprising tbh 

i'm in a really good mood this morning, i'm feeling really positive about this album and i have a feeling that we'll get the music video very soon! :flutter: i'm pretty excited about it, i can't wait to see what they've come up with! :smile:

do you guys think tjf will get a music video? i think it will, won't it be directed by charlie? i'm hoping for something sultry and dark. :grinds: :rock:

and i think that dealer will be on the album! no doubt about it! :smile: :whine: :really:

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

6 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i'm in a really good mood this morning, i'm feeling really positive about this album and i have a feeling that we'll get the music video very soon! :flutter: i'm pretty excited about it, i can't wait to see what they've come up with! :smile:

do you guys think tjf will get a music video? i think it will, won't it be directed by charlie? i'm hoping for something sultry and dark. :grinds: :rock:

and i think that dealer will be on the album! no doubt about it! :smile: :whine: :really:

not the SOON word 

but in saying that

LET US MANIFEST 

8 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

not the SOON word 

but in saying that

LET US MANIFEST 

CHEMTRAILS OVER THE COUNTRY CLUB 

MUSIC VIDEO 

OUT THIS FRIDAY!!!! 

FSTEoXB.gif

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

Yess what a nice thing to see in this thread, manifestations!! :pussypower: lemme join y’all and beg the gods for the presence of DEALER on the 8th position in the tracklist :scream::scream: 

and I’ll also add a little manifesto on today’s single announcement which surely will happen in less than two hours!:bored::nails: