Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

THIS WEEK IS THE WEEK! WE ARE GETTING CLOSER! WE ARE SURVIVORS WE DESERVE NOTHING BUT TO BE FEED! LANA, QUEEN, DO YOUR MAGIC AND RESTORE THE HYPE! WE ARE READY

nxjk3E.gif

4 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

THIS WEEK IS THE WEEK! WE ARE GETTING CLOSER! WE ARE SURVIVORS WE DESERVE NOTHING BUT TO BE FEED! LANA, QUEEN, DO YOUR MAGIC AND RESTORE THE HYPE! WE ARE READY

-for a hallucinogenics streaming party! lets help our good sis out. when’s lmlylaw dropping? :eyes: 

59 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

do you guys think tjf will get a music video? i think it will, won't it be directed by charlie? i'm hoping for something sultry and dark. :grinds: :rock:

TJF will def be a video by Charie/Chuck.

half of norman was already out before she put out the album trailer, so that can come whenever.

i think if she doesn't announce the MV (hopefully with a cool poster like tropico had) sometime in the next 48 hours, it won't be happening before halloween

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

you aint fuck me, you fucked the old body

3 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

half of norman was already out before she put out the album trailer, so that can come whenever.

i think if she doesn't announce the MV (hopefully with a cool poster like tropico had) sometime in the next 48 hours, it won't be happening before halloween

She didn't announce LMLYLAW until the day it came out, and she didn't announce the music video until it was released so I don't know that we should necessarily expect an announcement for the chemtrails music video days in advance haha

2 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

She didn't announce LMLYLAW until the day it came out, and she didn't announce the music video until it was released so I don't know that we should necessarily expect an announcement for the chemtrails music video days in advance haha

yeah i was just looking at it like a promo song vs an official single

honeymoon was the same thing, a song gets randomly dropped without any fanfare. and then the actual lead single is announced in advance with an actual photoshoot/music video/etc. 

but there's really no way of knowing till it's actually out lol

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

2 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

the meltdowns under here are funny tho lmaoooo

Ofc it's flopping. Yeah it's a beautiful song but doesn't have that much replay value. No playlisting, no radio = no streams.

She should make sth like Slowdive - Alison :oprah:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Marius12 said:

Ofc it's flopping. Yeah it's a beautiful song but doesn't have that much replay value. No playlisting, no radio = no streams.

She should make sth like Slowdive - Alison :oprah:

i listened to it twice :delicious:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I'm trying not to listen to LMLYLAW until the album is out, cause I don't want to overplay it... 

trust me, you won't have that problem

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137