Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Why do people care too much about numbers? And it's Lana c'mon, what were they expecting? :awk:

Lana does big numbers though.

13 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

i listened to it twice :delicious:

I listened to it more than twice, but it's such a non-event I feel like it's a song that leaked (and I barely care about leaks tbh). :( 

10 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Lana does big numbers though.

I listened to it more than twice, but it's such a non-event I feel like it's a song that leaked (and I barely care about leaks tbh). :( 

It’s a very subtle song that can be easily “forgotten”. 
i listen it it daily, but not more than twice. Same happened with Hope, though I don’t need to be in certain mindset to listen to it like Hope. 
Plus I dont want to over stream it: who knows how long we still have before the album. I overplayed both Mariners and Venice and it took me a long time to be able to listen to them in the NFR context. 

In hindsight, Lana teased (yet another) 'HIAB' snippet along with a little preview of the godforsaken triple video in like February and we got the album in late August of the same year. I feel like the video/title track is not coming out anytime soon, because truth is Lana teasing does not indicate imminent release, it just means that she has stuff in the work. Even more so with the video producer saying that the video was still in post-prod... They are just not in a hurry to release anything, which sucks because by the looks of it, it would be the perfect time to release the video. :defeated:

Mais les vrais voyageurs sont ceux-là seuls qui partent. Pour partir, coeurs légers, semblables aux ballons. De leur fatalité jamais ils ne s'écartent. Et, sans savoir pourquoi, disent toujours : Allons !

6 minutes ago, MAX DEL REY said:

In hindsight, Lana teased (yet another) 'HIAB' along with a little preview of the godforsaken triple video in like February and we got the album in late August of the same year. I feel like the video/title track is not coming out anytime soon, because truth is Lana teasing does not indicate imminent release, it just means that she has stuff in the work. Even more so with the video producer saying that the video was still in post-prod... They are just not in a hurry to release anything, which sucks because by the looks of it, it would be the perfect time to release the video. :defeated:

I completely agree, and Ben said no under a comment asking if it was coming coming out Halloween. 

I’m sure we’ll have it by December 

6 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

also I doubt she would release the same day as Zella Day (who just confirmed a song coming 10/30) 

Zella Day has two songs coming out on 10/30. Something good to look forward to! 😍

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

Why do people care too much about numbers? And it's Lana c'mon, what were they expecting? :awk:

Exactly..

I remember how she said to the audience in Prague on the Aerodrome festival that she can't believe how many people showed up for her - an alternative artist.. And that's what she is. 

Ofcourse I can't wait to hear the album.. But I don't care what day of the week it comes out, who else is releasing around that time .. 

All I want is the same quality of the music that still gives me eargasms , song after song, album after album.. 

And I want this covid shit to be over so I can see her live again!

it just feels real similar to like, pregaming, or it's the time of night where ur just meeting ur friends to head out later. so like. I wanna say wednesday would be the 10/11pm of the week? yeah. x4irxKd.gif

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif

1 minute ago, bel air rose said:

STOP it’s coming out BY this friday :cryney:

I like this sentiment yes. agreeeeee :whine:

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif

2 minutes ago, HoneyViolence said:

a reliable source informed me that the video is set to release on the 3rd of November 

Honestly when I hear random a$$ dates like a Tuesday at 2pm I believe it more given the track record we’re working with here 😂