Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

The only unreleased song that deserves to be reworked and added to COCC is Noir cause she's hot and she's cold and she's cool and she's bold and she's full of rage like me. 

Just now, uvbabe said:

The only unreleased song that deserves to be reworked and added to COCC is Noir cause she's hot and she's cold and she's cool and she's bold and she's full of rage like me. 

when she talks about dealer being a screamer this is where i go to and i cant help but be excited for it

1 minute ago, uvbabe said:

JitteryGloriousAmericanredsquirrel-size_

5 minutes ago, World At War said:

when she talks about dealer being a screamer this is where i go to and i cant help but be excited for it

The fact that she said that people don't know how it is when she screams... baby we do know. And we love it. 

20 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

noir has a certain charm that cannot be recreated or reworked, she's better off staying an unreleased track.

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

21 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

Hallucinogenics is 1000x better than LMLYLAW, however. i am choosing to pretend that it's the lead single for now

i swear i always have hallucinogenics stuck in my head and i never even listen to it :icant:

43 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

dealer reworked noir confirmed :oprah2:

let's not manifest that shall we :judgingu3:

Mais les vrais voyageurs sont ceux-là seuls qui partent. Pour partir, coeurs légers, semblables aux ballons. De leur fatalité jamais ils ne s'écartent. Et, sans savoir pourquoi, disent toujours : Allons !

1 hour ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

omg I love this :wowcry:

ah thank you! :justride2:  let's manifest it YQDJihw.gif :whine::pray2:

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif