Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

15 minutes ago, sansafuckingstark said:

Imagine thinking that hallucinogenics song is better than LMLYLAW

Imagine being rite :makeup:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, May said:

the way y’all are forgetting that guns and roses is her worst released song :rip: 

You spilled so hard :makeup:

*Guns and Roaches 

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

12 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

if she doesnt drop cocc this friday, shes cancelled. how can u drop halloween music video on november/december/january?

I'm almost positive it's coming out this week, not only did Chuck say "Spooky Season" with halloween emojis for the caption when she reposted the vid, the hairstylist reposted the vid as well with the caption "peeka-BOO" with halloween emojis next to it AS WELL !!  (Sorry I'm on my laptop and can't post the emojis).

AND THENNN... that picture that Lana posted on her story yesterday, the screenshot from the FIRST behind the scenes vid... I can just feel it in my BONES that she was trying to tell us something. She wants us to know and get excited. Maybe she wants to make up for all of the PTSD she put her fans through recently.

But I guess she's trying to be all sPoOkY and mysterious to go with the vibe of Halloween, that's why she's not communicating with words. (Our lil elusive QUEEN) And I don't think she will. I don't think there will be any announcement, I'm gonna guess that it will just be a surprise release this week.

I can't imagine that Lana would torture us all over again after giving us TWO incorrect dates for the album. (sept 5th & then told interview mag it would be out "bY tHe EnD oF tHe MoNtH") - I still have PTSD from that. I imagine she knows her fans were disappointed, and I just can't get it into my heart to believe that she'd fuck with us again.

She... she wouldn't do that to us again... right? :((( Idk, I don't remember her track record with her previous tentative album release dates.

12 hours ago, Marius12 said:

Ofc it's flopping. Yeah it's a beautiful song but doesn't have that much replay value. No playlisting, no radio = no streams.

She should make sth like Slowdive - Alison :oprah:

Omg I youtubed that immediately after I saw the comment and I just wanna say THANK U for your beautiful taste, and I would LOVE for Lana to release a song with that sound! I was actually imagining her vocals over it as I was listening. I'm really really hoping there's some psychedelic tracks on this record, and it's not just all piano ballads or simple guitar strings. (although it would be beautiful no matter what, bc it's LANA we're talking about here.) I'm sooo fucking curious to see how this Chemtrails song will sound, I'm sure it will be somewhat trippy/dark. Off topic but my favorite songs from LFL are Heroin, Cherry, & 13 Beaches because they all had such a unique sound.

Ok back on topic now.

God she is so terrible. Noone cares for Halulu anymore can she not post "feeling cute"-vids about it when CoCc is almost two months overdue?

Only one is a wanderer. Two together are always going somewhere./Vertigo

You can only blame yourselves when nothing comes this Friday. The video isn't Halloween-themed, the video has vampires and monsters or whatever but that doesn't mean it's Halloween-y. The "spooky szn" comments might be just bc we're in October and they said it just bc of that; the emojis are also not just for Halloween, they're just representing "monsters". 

I'm 98% sure it's not coming out on Friday but of course I'd like to be proven wrong :smile4:

74478fcf3b4e5042e2977d652bbe0025.gif

k2GwJXs.png

8 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

Fun fact we have Day of Dead in Poland too but idk if its just me but as soon as november 2nd comes, im over the halloween aesthetic lol

Omg that's my birthday! I guess I'll be happy when the video comes either way cuz it will either be an early birthday present or a post birthday present :)

but I SWEAR it's coming out this week I can feel it...

6 hours ago, wild caged animal said:

I do

Image - 100377] | Deal With It | Know Your Meme

Same I actually really love that song and the MV but I liked it before he added Lana to it. I like it better without her tbh

5 hours ago, uvbabe said:

The only unreleased song that deserves to be reworked and added to COCC is Noir cause she's hot and she's cold and she's cool and she's bold and she's full of rage like me. 

I just now listened to that for the first time ever. Is that what Dealer is going to sound like? I've never heard Lana scream in a song before until now lmao

46 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

You can only blame yourselves when nothing comes this Friday. The video isn't Halloween-themed, the video has vampires and monsters or whatever but that doesn't mean it's Halloween-y. The "spooky szn" comments might be just bc we're in October and they said it just bc of that; the emojis are also not just for Halloween, they're just representing "monsters". 

I'm 98% sure it's not coming out on Friday but of course I'd like to be proven wrong :smile4:

Wow I literally could write every word you wrote :O

30 minutes ago, Stelios said:

Wow I literally could write every word you wrote :O

And that's on what? Literacy :clapback:

Jk, but yeah, not trying to be a downer but don't get your hopes up. Either way, it's coming s*on :smile2:

74478fcf3b4e5042e2977d652bbe0025.gif

k2GwJXs.png

I am not saying it's not coming this week and I agree that she can release a horror-themed video whenever she wants, but it would be a little awkward if she released a horror themed video just after halloween :illumilana2:

I think we know by this point that Lana releases when she is ready and that the original "plan" never really is that important. A date doesn't hold too much significance to her. I'd assume the song and video are coming in the next few weeks given all the teasing but I'm not getting my hopes up for on Halloween