Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

how can y’all listen to those yosemite lyrics and melodies and think they’re... good? :deadbanana:

anyway .. im manifesting a long tracklist with around 2 short minute long interludes 

RVhKIwP.gif

I don't really understand why some of you would want songs we already have on the album. I'd rather have new content or songs we never heard (which is the reason why I'd love to have Yosemite in the tracklist). We complained NFR didn't sound fresh because we heard most of it, so I can't imagine what we'll think of a tracklist filled with Hallucinogenics, Serene Queen, Yes To Heaven, I Must Be Stupid for Being So Happy, Hey Blue Baby, and so on. What would we get then? 5 new songs? :toofunny:

12 minutes ago, May said:

how can y’all listen to those yosemite lyrics and melodies and think they’re... good? :deadbanana:

anyway .. im manifesting a long tracklist with around 2 short minute long interludes 

That would be a dream! Long tracklist (with no filler song and/or songs we already heard huhu :creep:) + 2 interludes. Let's manifesting it! :pray2:

xMrx2DL.gif

Haha we’re still arguing about Yosemite. 

we know four lines of the song. Everybody was cringing hard about the tour Lyfe of HIaB and it flows well in the song as a whole. 
About Yosemite, it’s the mystery surrounding it: acoustic, one take like PWYC (which wasn’t that hot, lyric-wise compared to the rest of UV, but that creates such a mood on the album), almost like a lullaby... If Chemtrails has a lot of acoustic guitar, Yosemite reworked with a bit of electric guitar could be a great contender for the album. 
anyways, we’ll hear it at some point in our life, I guess. 

24 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

Yosemite is great but let's manifest Serene Queen too :hottie:

I'm AWAKE all of a sudden 

also, u guys could just make a Yosemite thread like how that one user made one for LiB god bless *chef's kiss* 

/

tho it'd be great if we got a fresh new amount of songs w/o songs we already sorta know. SQ, and maybe Yosemite? but.

so anyway, do we have anything new or? KGuCobK.gif

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif

22 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

Yosemite is great but let's manifest Serene Queen too :hottie:

Please, let's not manifest any "released" or leaked songs on a new album :crying2: Serene Queen is fucking fire! but I'd be so pressed seeing it on chemtrails. Out with the old pls.

1 hour ago, 5adboy said:

Not y'all wanting a 4 year old track that it's probably a ballad:facepalm: & I don't find the lyrics to be that interesting lol. Pls just move on from LFL outtakes. We already had TNAB on NFR and the result wasn't very good. 

TNBAR is amazing in NFR -.-

WE WON!

Just now, WildMustang said:

I want cocc to be a sassy slow bop, like it can't be a ballad right?

Of course it can be a ballad! I've nothing against them!

8 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

Is it true that Ben commented on IG that the video is not being released before Halloween,

or was that Twitter fan fic that I read??

not at all. Someone commented "is the video coming on halloween" under Bens post and then other person tagged Ben and wrote "Ben answer this" and Ben tagged the second person and wrote "no" but everyone assumed he was responding to the first comment. then Ben deleted it which makes me think it actually will come at halloween

https://i.imgur.com/Fxu6fqL.jpg

5 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

Is it true that Ben commented on IG that the video is not being released before Halloween,

or was that Twitter fan fic that I read??

he did but then he deleted so we don´t know

nxjk3E.gif