Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

23 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The video is done, the thing is when will they release it. I still believe we are getting it this week.

Are we sure it’s done though? We assumed it was because they did Selena Gomez’s video in 12 days, but just last week they confirmed the were still in post production (and wrapping it up) so who knows how long until it is actually wrapped up 

6 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Are we sure it’s done though? We assumed it was because they did Selena Gomez’s video in 12 days, but just last week they confirmed the were still in post production (and wrapping it up) so who knows how long until it is actually wrapped up 

BRTHR said they were wrapping up post-production when Lanz tweeted the BTS video

Lana once called me sweetheart so that's that

I AM GOING TO MANIFEST THIS SHIT IN PORTUGUESE SO MAYBE IT´LL WORK: LANA NÓS ESTAMOS EXTREMAMENTE DESESPERADOS E QUEREMOS O VÍDEO NA SEXTA E O ALBUM DIA 11 DE DEZEMBRO. NÃO SEJAS PUTA E DÁ-NOS COCC! OBRIGADA!

nxjk3E.gif

48 minutes ago, electra said:

ohhh that was it! sorry i just had a brainfart there, cause that was the one win edwards was in.

and that's actually a really great turn around with all the special effects they used and stuff.

win edwards timestamp please?

tumblr_p2ryh6R3dD1ugg9q1o1_250.png

Escucha ahora las palabras de las brujas

los secretos que escondimos en la noche

Los dioses mas antiguos son invocados aqui el gran trabajo de la magia es buscado en esta noche y a esta hora

Llamamos al antiguo poder

DJhy65Q.gif

6 minutes ago, daisy fresh witch said:

win edwards timestamp please?

ugh it’s actually really difficult to see him cause it’s just a really dark wide shot! it’s the scene where lana comes out of the screen and all the people run away from their cars. one of those shadows is win, i think probably the tallest one you can see considering he’s like 6’5/6’6.

18 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Shame I sold sell my soul to the devil for NFR...otherwise I’d totally have sold it for COCC. 

I'd sell my handsome twinky body and soul for Yosemite.

WE WON!

4 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

That's funny bc she literally sings "we did it for free"

Tiffany Pollard Smile GIF - TiffanyPollard Smile Laugh GIFs

Your nickname btw... The LFL demo... it's so sad that LFL had a potentiial to be her best album... But instead it's the worst :/ Imagine a polished oryginal LFL >>> NFR. LFL demo is one of her best tracks. IT WOULD BE THE BEST if she'd finish it.

WE WON!