Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

54 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i don't think there's really a clear answer to that yet! i've heard people speculate that white rose could be this era's flower :flutter: 

I definitely think white roses could be this era's flower, since they're on the LMLYLAW artwork

But what was NFR's flower? Thinking back to it, I can't really remember any flowers being in the visuals or mentioned in the songs but I may have just missed something haha 

14 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Elle's back oop 

tenor.gif?itemid=4708596

STAY ON TOPIC, KIDS x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Anyway, just moved 100+  gif-spam posts out of this thread.

Between the spamming in this thread and the drama in the other, you all are going to make my head explode lol.

Because this Ma gif was essentially 2020's GlitterGate, you all should be receiving Warning Points for the incessant spam.

Lucky for you I have things I need to do.

But you all may get warning points later. Maybe.

Don't let it happen again.

Luv u xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Between the spamming in this thread and the drama in the other, you all are going to make my head explode lol.

Because this Ma gif was essentially 2020's GlitterGate, you all should be receiving Warning Points for the incessant spam.

Luv u xx

just lock the thread until we get a decent official release date and the problem is solved:)

Luv u xx 

idk if this is just because we are all die hard lana stans but like Chemtrails Over the Country Club HAS to be one of the most interesting and anticipated albums in the industry at the moment. Like for example when Ariana announced her album I was like "oh this is exciting!" but I more or less knew what we would be getting. This album is just so mysterious! I wonder what non-Lana stans who have heard of it think of it

18 minutes ago, Elle said:

Luv u xx

there's things I want to say to you but I'll just let you live

6 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

idk if this is just because we are all die hard lana stans but like Chemtrails Over the Country Club HAS to be one of the most interesting and anticipated albums in the industry at the moment. Like for example when Ariana announced her album I was like "oh this is exciting!" but I more or less knew what we would be getting. This album is just so mysterious! I wonder what non-Lana stans who have heard of it think of it

it will be so mysterious that no one is going to see it becase it won't drop until 2022 :ohmy:

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - single cover concept 

Processed-with-VSCO-with-nc-preset.jpg

I know I may sound repetitive by now but wow, this is amazing! Love it, queen

also the font and the color scheme are on point!

Lanarat.png

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

This is my favorite cover you've ever done! This is just stunning! omg:defeated:Now I'm sad cus Lana won't ever deliver something like this again. Hope she proves me wrong

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

10 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Can I just say???!? Not just the quality but also the speed at which you spit these out, just wth. Too much talent. :gclap:

I871SVK.gif you'll be fine, as long as you're mine 

10 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

I know I may sound repetitive by now but wow, this is amazing! Love it, queen

also the font and the color scheme are on point!

9 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

why did i believe this was real for a sec :air2:

love it, it's becoming one of my favorites :party:

8 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

So so so so good as always queen :brows:

Awwww, thank you so much, legends! Sending all of you love <3 :kiss:

3 minutes ago, crazyforme said:

This is my favorite cover you've ever done! This is just stunning! omg:defeated:Now I'm sad cus Lana won't ever deliver something like this again. Hope she proves me wrong

Thank you so much! :trisha: I have faith that she will deliver something even better! I can’t compare to the queen herself - Lana, Neil, and BRTHR will deliver stunning visuals :clapback:

1 minute ago, Venice said:

Can I just say???!? Not just the quality but also the speed at which you spit these out, just wth. Too much talent. :gclap:

Omfg thank you so much :kiss::defeated: too kind of you to say! <3