Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

Would it be too much to ask for a sound similar to her best song AKA 'West Coast'? Thank you very much.

Mais les vrais voyageurs sont ceux-là seuls qui partent. Pour partir, coeurs légers, semblables aux ballons. De leur fatalité jamais ils ne s'écartent. Et, sans savoir pourquoi, disent toujours : Allons !

Ya know one thing I think we can be thankful for at this point? It’s that whatever she puts out is inherently HER (whether we like it or not). 

4 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Someone on Twitter said they saw the sis in traffic so hopefully that means she's gonna do smthn now she's back in LA

But probably not

Clayton posted a photo from Nashville on his Insta story a few hours ago but I guess it's old? 

Just now, HydroponicWeeds said:

I fucking forgot about this gif hahahahaha

It’s like watching the year 2020 dance around wrecking havoc at every turn 

1 minute ago, domandapiano said:

It’s like watching the year 2020 dance around wrecking havoc at every turn 

Ain’t that the truth. It’s so weird too bc i have heroin playing on the record player and it’s weird watching her dance to it so chaotically lol

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, crazyforme said:

Approximately 41 days left until December 10th and 69 days left until January 7th :party:

*insert Ma gif*

how many days to mid April/Early March? 

:crying5:

Randomly just talking to someone who saw lana last week with nikki Lane, He has no info on cocc but lana told him that they were just going around texas while listening to country and rock. 

Hopefully that means cocc will be a country and rock album 

Hoping for dazed and confused led zeppelin vibes as she posted that on her story a couple of months back

Ahhh, the part of the prerelease where she goes around and has carefree fun before she has to hunker down and get to work talking to people about a new record. It bodes well, honestly. I feel like she always does this before something happens, so at least we are getting it out of the way. 

4 minutes ago, Normanrockwell18 said:

Randomly just talking to someone who saw lana last week with nikki Lane, He has no info on cocc but lana told him that they were just going around texas while listening to country and rock. 

Hopefully that means cocc will be a country and rock album 

Hoping for dazed and confused led zeppelin vibes as she posted that on her story a couple of months back

assuming that cotcc is finished or almost finished (hopefully :awk:) this could mean that ldr8 will have a country / rock influence as well, it's clear that cotcc also has that influence, but she usually starts writing her new album before the upcoming one is even released, so there's a good possibility that she's already started working on ldr8 and thinking of what she wants it to sound like. 

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

18 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Ahhh, the part of the prerelease where she goes around and has carefree fun before she has to hunker down and get to work talking to people about a new record. It bodes well, honestly. I feel like she always does this before something happens, so at least we are getting it out of the way. 

It’s so true!

Paradise - she was always at the Chateau Marmont (when she wasn’t doing promo for BTD)

Ultraviolence - she was seen at the 1OAK club in LA many times 

Honeymoon - she was vacationing in Italy

Lust for Life - she was running around town with

Miles Kane, or Chuck and Stella, and was just ‘hanging out’ 

NFR - She was hanging with her current group of girlfriends, perhaps at Cha Cha Matcha, or attending one of their birthday parties, or just being a baddie :hawt:

and now with Chemtrails we’ve got our Texas/Nashville queen! Things are about to happen! :party: