Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

NO. Let me fix this: We want an album full of Cherry Blossom, Yosemite, Yes to Heaven, Living Legend, Wild one (color blue), Lust For Life demo and Fine China*

ezgif-2-b655122395fd.gif

Ew

47 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

I just spoke with Thai Universal Music AND THEY SAID SOMETHING BIG IS COMING OCTOBER 31ST. I CANT TELL YOU WHAT IT IS BUT THEY SAID TO TELL THE FANS TO BE EXCITED! 

GET READY

Is this more lies

Cos

Thanks for buying me my meal at Denny's and my shit at Home Depot. Thanks for that, kids. Luv ya

43 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

NO. Let me fix this: We want an album full of Cherry Blossom, Yosemite, Yes to Heaven, Living Legend, Wild one (color blue), Lust For Life demo and Fine China*

ezgif-2-b655122395fd.gif

whos we?

https://i.imgur.com/Fxu6fqL.jpg

1 hour ago, gsnlp said:

I just spoke with Thai Universal Music AND THEY SAID SOMETHING BIG IS COMING OCTOBER 31ST. I CANT TELL YOU WHAT IT IS BUT THEY SAID TO TELL THE FANS TO BE EXCITED! 

GET READY

Are you the same person who told us about LMLYLAW? Sorry I can’t remember. But your information was spot on so let’s hope it’s true.

2 hours ago, gsnlp said:

GET READY

Guys, it’s not me, I was kidding but at the same time I hope that’s true

nxjk3E.gif

14 hours ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i really hope she never follows the trend of really short songs, i get why it's a thing bc of the streaming era, but it's an awful trend and it totally stifles creativity.

you’re talking about the woman who released a 10min song as a SINGLE i think we’ll be fine 

Just now, DeluluKing said:

:fabcat:I don't know why but I feel like this song is going to be my fav. Just like Yosemite. YES- These songs are connected I CAN FEEL IT.

Not you bringing up yosemite every chance you get. :thumb3:

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

:fabcat:I don't know why but I feel like this song is going to be my fav. Just like Yosemite. YES- These songs are connected I CAN FEEL IT.

So Yosemite is your favorite Lana song? This shit is too funny. I can't take it anymore

Tiffany Pollard Smile GIF - TiffanyPollard Smile Laugh GIFs

I dreamt that I was at a small social event with lana and she played Yosemite off her phone... but I can't remember how it went (it started with the "We did it for fun, we did it for free" lyrics that we know). 

Yes this COCC desire is getting to me 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

5 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

let’s not make a connection between the two, Lana probably already forgot about the existence of Yosemite and we don’t want that to happen to Dealer:xcry:

8 hours ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

manifesting ldr8 to be the psychedelic / desert rock album we all deserve :legend: 

this is what we NEED and DESERVE she keeps toying with the ideas and then chickens out. someone needs to hand her some shrooms while in the studio so we can get this record!!!

giphy.gif

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

we need flipside pt 2. hoping blake had some production 

I would love to listen to version of flipside that's actually good. 

1 minute ago, thelastgirlonearth said:

Haven’t been active since yesterday what’s happened 

Come back in a month and there might be one (1) new selfie of her to discuss

Thanks for buying me my meal at Denny's and my shit at Home Depot. Thanks for that, kids. Luv ya