Say Yes to Heaven

Lana Del Rey Covers Interview Mag, September 2020

not a fan of the mask.. magazines really struggling this year with all of their messy covers but at least it's not an illustration

hmm wondering if she'll spill some cocc tease or if she's going to ramble on about violet and the inevitable question for the culture 

i76mrxw.png 

so yeah just some more ~thoughts

the colour scheme of the set seems cute and all but the crop of the picture is kind of really weird and uncomfortbale, was never a fan of the mask and now i just realised that it makes her have this awkward pose and hand gesture to secure the mask but like idk it just looks weird so now i'm even less of a fan of the mask on the cover.. it also like.. takes all the attention away but like in a really bad way because other than that theres not really anything going on in the picture, if they wanted to have a mask on the cover they wouldn't have had to call up lana for that.

her make up is the best part of the cover, it's really cute with the lashes and it matches the muted aesthetic of the colour scheme but other than that this photo really wasn't cover worthy.

on the other hand as a lana stan i'm obviously thrilled about lana being on a magazine cover again just wished it was a better one

i76mrxw.png 

5 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

I just found out that Andy Warhol was a co-founder of this magazine :coffee:

it was originally called andy warhol's interview! if you look at lanas old covers for this magazine in 2012, it still says "andy warhol's interview" as the logo rather than just "interview"!

1612315ceedc02eb9187e99c538e4749.jpg

51 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

not a fan of the mask.. magazines really struggling this year with all of their messy covers but at least it's not an illustration

hmm wondering if she'll spill some cocc tease or if she's going to ramble on about violet and the inevitable question for the culture 

the fact jack antonoff is also featured on it makes me think there might be some album talk but idk