Say Yes to Heaven

Lana Del Rey Covers Interview Mag, September 2020

6 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Yikes her worst photoshoot. I don't know who took these pictures but they were badly lighted and edited. Plus posing with the vape is gross. 

Her tour manager Cody took them :rip:

This photo Itself is honestly better than any shoot in the NFR era ... lol there’s just a little more controversy and ‘camp’ themes this time around. Especially with the title and the music video ! Holy shit. Lana’s at her best in terms of aesthetic when she’s a camp girl.. reminding me of our trailer trash neon light American flag streamer night lil Lizzy

if this really was shot by neil........ lana heard that we were hungry and said don’t worry thanksgiving is coming :angie: 

can we pls take a moment to redirect our manifestation energy from cocc to this? full hq textless photo shoot leak it asap

UbsOye5.png

so apparently the photo is taken outdoor, judging by the clouds and the blurred wheat. She’s going full 6O’s country with the photo effects and photos in countryside in a meadow of wheats. Come through and burn your way matured-now queen May Jailer 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

1 hour ago, veinsineon said:

Just noticed on the right side of the magazine there is a blurb about the actual mask she’s wearing and an advisory not to wear the one pictured :rip:

It's america. Someone will try it and the magazine could get i legal trouble.

BTW she looks amazing here. I loved the NFR! Photoshoots.

Mfhp.gif

30 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Yeah I’m thinking this is a scrapped cover shoot. Why wouldn’t they release the September issue by now? We lost omg

Does a scrapped magazine spread ever get leaked like this, though? Everything is odd this year, so I don't think it's odd that they've not announced it yet 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

4 minutes ago, Formation said:

Does a scrapped magazine spread ever get leaked like this, though? Everything is odd this year, so I don't think it's odd that they've not announced it yet 

Maybe they printed some before it got scrapped? Idk why they wouldn’t have announced it by now though. A Sept issue is usually on the stands in the beginning of Sept to sell throughout the month and the person on the cover is usually revealed like a month before. Idk seems weird. 

8 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Maybe they printed some before it got scrapped? Idk why they wouldn’t have announced it by now though. A Sept issue is usually on the stands in the beginning of Sept to sell throughout the month and the person on the cover is usually revealed like a month before. Idk seems weird. 

maybe it’s for October but the seller didn’t know that

:smile3: