Elle

In Bed (and in the Tub) with Lana Del Rey - Interview Magazine [VIDEO]

2 minutes ago, urgirl said:

I remember her missdaytona tweet that was like "nothing, absolutely nothing happened in God's world by mistake". im so happy she still believes it

I’m so confused bc in “Never to Heaven” she seemed to denounce religion and the idea of God...actually a lot of her work seems chaotically agnostic, but her interviews are opposite? 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

8 minutes ago, UltraviolenceMike said:

So she was actually at a facility. Interesting 

To me it felt more like a joke than actually a fact. Also that made me think of Sylvia Plath, since that's what happens to Esther (the main character of The Bell Jar)

7 minutes ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

OMG the video is totally hilarious she is totally taking the piss out of the critics she is fully committed to bringing chaos this era omg she is literally playing an over the top version of Lana depicted by her detractors as fake she knows she will be torn to pieces she is literally setting them all up I AM OUT OF MY OWN FUCKING MIND  LOOOL This is THE BEST I can't stop laughing

this is exactly what i was thinking, she’s really playing a part this cycle holy shit. i wonder if the record will have any of this as a caricature 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

didn't she go to a rehab facility at some point 

when she was like 19 i believe, but more recently she seems to have checked herself into a mental health facility. prob in the last year or two. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me