Elle

In Bed (and in the Tub) with Lana Del Rey - Interview Magazine [VIDEO]

44 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Nobody wants to have this conversation but I agree. It's exploitative and the cats are clearly not enjoying themselves.

I mean it's not appalling, but it's disappointing.

Exactly, she's not revelling in the cats discomfort, she just doesn't even know it's uncomfortable.

I know lots more people are beginning to realise that using animals as props to make you look like an animal lover ironically doesn't work if it's putting the animal out of its comfort zone

29 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

the way she said "fucking asshole" and "or at least, I used to...before YOU FUCKING LEFT.. hahuh anyway" 

gives me such MAD/ANGRY Vibes omfg this album is gonna serve !!!!!!!!!!!!

Noir remake on the album yup yup we won :trisha:

Capture.jpg

5 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

Noir remake on the album yup yup we won :trisha:

and it’s called Dealer omg

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

"they say that madness swings to genius" is a quote that i really like and it stuck with me, i really hope she explores that concept on the album / or perhaps on ldr8, i feel like this is a new era for her artistry entirely and i think she's in a very positive, creative spot right now! 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

I love how she tends from kind-of to super ironic at times, while also being true to character at the same time :wub: And then the actual subject matter of her answers are so nuanced and/or abrupt to me which makes them even more interesting

The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

The quote about nothing happening in God's world by mistake is from a story in the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous. It is on page 417 in a chapter called "ACCEPTANCE WAS THE ANSWER". AA did not invent that concept but this particular passage is often pointed out to people to help them deal with life on life's terms.

"And acceptance is the answer to all my problems today. When I am disturbed, it is because I find some person, place, thing, or situation—some fact of my life—unacceptable to me, and I can find no serenity until I accept that person, place, thing, or situation as being exactly the way it is supposed to be at this moment. Nothing, absolutely nothing, happens in God’s world by mistake. Until I could accept my alcoholism, I could not stay sober; unless I accept life completely on life’s terms, I cannot be happy. I need to concentrate not so much on what needs to be changed in the world as on what needs to be changed in me and in my attitudes."

12 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

I love that she's letting her personality show more this era, even if it tends to get her into trouble at times. This album is going to be amazing.

fresh out of fucks forever 

last year was just a warning, bitches :smokes3:

Lmao the video is amazing! I couldn't stop smiling. A performance artist. 

Very strange and so many great little details. The bath with the cats will forever be iconic. Don't be a difficult child LOL