Elle

In Bed (and in the Tub) with Lana Del Rey - Interview Magazine [VIDEO]

To accompany her September 2020 Interview cover, and in anticipation of her seventh studio album “Chemtrails Over the Country Club,” Charlie Grant shoots an intimate home video of his six-time Grammy-nominated pop star sister Lana Del Rey.

You thought I was rich, and I am, but not how you think. Fuck, think.

I live in a Tudor house in Mar Vista below the freeway, three miles from the beach. 

Fucking asshole.

Or at least, we used to before you fucking left! *giggle* Anyway. *sigh*

Why can’t it just be magic all the time? I think it definitely can be. I think if you surround yourself with the right people, everything’s magic. But, I also believe boundaries create miracles, so stay away from the beauty stealers.

Do you think Americans have good taste?

I think they absolutely did have good taste, and.. I mean, I’m on the cover of Interview, so… *giggle*

Alright. Do you keep a diary?

I have so many diaries. If they were ever found, all of my boyfriends would absolutely be in prison. Yes, many diaries, journaling all day.

When do you get nervous?

Me?  Oh, I’m never nervous, no. No. Yeah, no, fully confident. *giggle*

Crazy? Me? No. I mean, look at, we're at a magazine shoot, swear it’s ridiculous. Is this the right light?

I mean, I would absolutely describe myself as normal. Yeah. Yeah, by any means. I would say, if I had to describe myself in three words, I would say normal, playful, and… ah… curious! So, nothing in common with these people. I mean it’s really, it’s really sad honestly. It’s not like I’ve been in a facility for 90 days already. Ridiculous. Not my story.

Can you still see the diamonds? *giggle*

Showers or baths?

Baths. Definitely baths. But, with my cats. 

It’s different being extraordinary, it’s hard to be eclectic, Niko! But, if your mother gets used to it, so must you, my only children. That’s right. Nikki, no, don’t be a difficult child!

*cat meows*

*giggle*

*kiss* I love you so much.

I regret ever being scared. If I could go back, I would tell myself there’s nothing to be afraid of and absolutely nothing happens by accident in God’s world, I guess.

They say that madness swings to genius. Mel? Doesn’t it?

"Oh yeah. Without the highs, you can’t have the lows."

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Wtf did I just see? I loved the chaotic energy of the video! She is so hot too!

Overall, it kinda reminded me of her BTD era interview at the Chateau Marmont 

Spoiler

And this parody also

Lanarat.png

she's mentioned she's 5150'd herself in her poem (which means being committed to a mental facility voluntarily or involuntarily for having plans to harm yourself or others and the minimum is 3 days, it's a California thing I think, I'm not sure about other states) 

sgopYhV.gif

7 minutes ago, CinnamonGirl said:

Honestly I loved everything about that, it was super insightful

also being in a facility isn’t weird and I like that she’s comfortable talking about it, I am kind of curious as to when she went

didn't she go to a rehab facility at some point 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

OMG the video is totally hilarious she is totally taking the piss out of the critics she is fully committed to bringing chaos this era omg she is literally playing an over the top version of Lana depicted by her detractors as fake she knows she will be torn to pieces she is literally setting them all up I AM OUT OF MY OWN FUCKING MIND  LOOOL This is THE BEST I can't stop laughing

2 minutes ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

OMG the video is totally hilarious she is totally taking the piss out of the critics she is fully committed to bringing chaos this era omg she is literally playing an over the top version of Lana depicted by her detractors as fake she knows she will be torn to pieces she is literally setting them all up I AM OUT OF MY OWN FUCKING MIND  LOOOL This is THE BEST I can't stop laughing

this thsi this 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

2 minutes ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

This is what I love about her as an artist