Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana celebrating her friends' birthdays at Valle de Guadalupe in Baja California, Mexico - September 19th, 2020

2 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Real serious question - is it normal to jump from guy to guy (or girl to girl) with no breaks in between for yourself? Is this a young person thing? I'm in my 30's. I can't do that. Never have or will. My friends are in the same age bracket as me and most don't do it either. I mean I understand about the 60's/hippie era everyone sleeping with everyone back then...but after AIDS in the 90's, things change. Or maybe not.

Maybe me and my friends are boring and old.

giphy.gif

I guess it really depends. Just like you, I need some time between men to get back on my feet and find myself... except for my last BF, which I met at the end of my relationship with my ex, and we pursued things right after my breakup. When it feels right, it feels right. With Lana,

well it’s complicated because we are on the outside. How many time was there between the two of her men? Only God knows. There was almost no time between Chase and Sean, but she probably didn’t get back with Sean this summer like we all feared, I guess. I keep remembering that Life and Style interview with an anonymous insider (which happened at the top of the year), who said she was falling in love easily... I guess it’s true. 

on topic: in which part of California is there no epidemic that none of them are wearing masks?!? No wonder that everywhere in the world, it’s the 20-40 yo group that has now the highest infection rate. 

3 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Real serious question - is it normal to jump from guy to guy (or girl to girl) with no breaks in between for yourself? Is this a young person thing? I'm in my 30's. I can't do that. Never have or will. My friends are in the same age bracket as me and most don't do it either. I mean I understand about the 60's/hippie era everyone sleeping with everyone back then...but after AIDS in the 90's, things change. Or maybe not.

giphy.gif

Love your use of Golden Girl gifs. Dorothy is a mood

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

4 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

None of them are wearing masks. Fucking hell.

giphy.gif

who actually cares

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 hours ago, sexyslutboy said:

Eh19ltBXkAAUQbU?format=jpg&name=large

AgreeableShallowIrishterrier-size_restri

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

6 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

7W1piyn.png

I'm not drinking wine but that cherry coke you serve is fine

Yeah and clearly they did have masks, just not whilst eating and drinking which is reasonable imo. 

Idk what the rules are there, though. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

5 hours ago, spencertmartin said:

Omg Alex is with her too, 2/3 of my ladies are together :crai:

Thank God it's Alex and not Ashley... I've met her and she's actually quite rude.

I've met w/ the whole band last year (except Alex) and they were all sweet. I helped Ashley found someone that was waiting for her and Blake and she had that cocky look on her face.

Anyways :whatever2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

30 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Yeah and clearly they did have masks, just not whilst eating and drinking which is reasonable imo. 

Idk what the rules are there, though. 

If it’s anything like where I’m at in the US, you can take em off once you sit down to eat/drink, and you have to put them on when you’re up and about in an establishment. I work in a restaurant and people are always getting up without them on to take pictures or go to the bathroom and I usually have to stop them and tell them to put them back on. 

Aww! Look at our girl staying sober even while others drink, and holding hands with a boy who isn't a cop. She looks healthy and happy. The way we won! :wub::kiss:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

lana's men always overlap so she's literally never been single for more than like 20 minutes

anyways she's really leaning into the whole caucasian woman who drinks pumpking creme cold brew from starbucks aesthetic...i told yall she was going valley girl!

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

5 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

giphy.gif

I know few people who jump from one person to another. I'm not psychologist, but I think they don't want to feel alone and to fill the void. But of course, these are my speculations 

12 minutes ago, cashcomesquick said:

I know few people who jump from one person to another. I'm not psychologist, but I think they don't want to feel alone and to fill the void. But of course, these are my speculations 

That's true for some people yes but I don't know if you guys know what jumping from guy to guy means... from what we know she's not doing that and even if she's doing it there's nothing even slightly wrong with that.