Dominikx4

Matt Maeson - Hallucinogenics feat. Lana Del Rey | 25th September 2020

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

how is that feature a christian song, because one line of says something about a christian man?

you guys are acting as if its something that would be sung in church :toofunny: unless i missed something, i only heard that 50 second snippet 

just read the lyrics and it literally isn't a christian song lmao

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

how is that feature a christian song, because one line of says something about a christian man?

you guys are acting as if its something that would be sung in church :toofunny: unless i missed something, i only heard that 50 second snippet 

christian pop/ rock is a genre of music one of my friends mom would listen to and it just reminded me of that:icant:

6 minutes ago, crazyforme said:

just read the lyrics and it literally isn't a christian song lmao

thank you!!!!! that’s cause he’s NOT at all a Christian artist. literally not even close :godlaugh2:I’ve been a fan of matt maeson since his EP days. y’all should really listen to “cringe.” his whole catalogue is super dark and mostly about drug use and addiction. “go easy,” “i just don’t care that much,” and “straight razor” are my other faves aside from hallucinogenics.

That song Hallucinogenics was already nice before Lana jumped on, and from the snippet her vocals sound gorgeous and she fits the song's vibe perfectly. More importantly, the song fits her vibe perfectly if this is an indicator of her headspace for Chemtrails. And no this is not Christian music at all lmao, the entire song is about drug use. The implication of the line "Go find yourself a man who's tall and strong and Christian" is basically "go find a safe and stable man because I'm fucked up on drugs and I'm no good for you".

Even the 2016 one says Lana is the writer of the song.... did anyone notice???

So she knew him for 4 years and they only release it now ??????

She helped him write it in 2016 lol...

And the YT video for the latest one mentions Lana as sole writer...

43 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

lana's vocals remind me of this, wish I liked the song more though because I love how she sounds :monicker:

Taste!! Love this song so much :wub:

Agree with what everyone else is saying, Lana's vocals are divine on the track, but the track itself is whatever. Happy to hear her on something different, I guess.

Wow, this is such a nice surprise! Weirdly enough, just last night I was talking to a friend who is a Matt Maeson fan and I told her that Lana performed Hallucinogenics with him during her NFR Tour. (aka I totally spoke this into existence, you're welcome.) I'll have to forward her this song when it's released tomorrow!! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS