Dominikx4

Matt Maeson - Hallucinogenics feat. Lana Del Rey | 25th September 2020

2 minutes ago, rabbit said:

Yooo her vocals on this are amazing, thank you for the links :wub: I love the little lifts in her voice when she sings "hallucinogenics"

It reminds me so much of the little inflections she does during Off to the Races.. her voice is so lovely here x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Someone filtered the track to get her vocals and it's not what we thought it was. I think the male singer's voice layered with hers made it sound like she was singing in that register she used to use in Million Dollar Man live perfomances and some of her older unreleased tracks. But no, it's just her regular voice :toofloppy:

1 hour ago, forkpt1 said:

Here is the direct link to the song on Apple Music US if anyone needs it! Had to dig for it lol https://music.apple.com/us/album/hallucinogenics-feat-lana-del-rey/1533049905?i=1533049906

what’s weird is it says it’s not available in my region (US) but with that link, i could listen to it and add to library but when i tried to play it from meh library it says “this is currently not available in your region”

-_- apple get your shit together 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Love her voice in it and especially the way she sings

"Cause I just couldn't open up, I'm always shifting"

And their voices sound so good together!!! Definetly one of her best collabs

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: