Dominikx4

Matt Maeson - Hallucinogenics feat. Lana Del Rey | 25th September 2020

11 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

I dont care if she does collabs as long as they don't end up on her own albums, keep that shite off Chemtrails 

Honestly, her choices of collabs are... well, a choice. The few decent collabs she's ever done for me are Riverside and Tomorrow Never Came. 

But ugh, the Weeknd, Ariana, that ugly sh*t with Borns, this guy now, please send help

Just now, Tomboboy2#0 said:

Honestly, her choices of collabs are... well, a choice. The few decent collabs she's ever done for me are Riverside and Tomorrow Never Came. 

But ugh, the Weeknd, Ariana, that ugly sh*t with Borns, this guy now, please send help

dont ever disrespect the weeknd like that:hoe:

17 minutes ago, Be Free said:

new song with @mattmaeson @hillsong ❤️ music coming soon 

The way I can’t even imagine she would even mention her own music if she posts about this collab :icant:

9 minutes ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

"This guy" actually does quite good music unlike Shrieknd, Ariona and Borns. And it's nice that it's actually a DUET like TNC or Riverside, and not just some backing vox like on Cat Power and Jonathan Wilson's song or some terrible mess like BPBP

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Not a good song, but she definitely elevates it. When that beat kicks in I twist in revulsion honestly. It sounds so basic. Her solo part before that is beautiful, though, I might like it without the chorus. 

4 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

"This guy" actually does quite good music unlike Shrieknd, Ariona and Borns. And it's nice that it's actually a DUET like TNC or Riverside, and not just some backing vox like on Cat Power and Jonathan Wilson's song or some terrible mess like BPBP

nah disagree, I had never heard of him before so I gave his songs a listen and it's just meh I don't know, not interesting, already been done a dozen times before. I guess this is one of Lana's multitudes that I can happily live without lol