Dominikx4

Matt Maeson - Hallucinogenics feat. Lana Del Rey | 25th September 2020

I couldn't stop listen to this song the whole day long and I met a friend today and I showed him the song and he really liked it. He is not a Lana fan but he asked if this is Lana and yeah  he really  loved her voice in it and the voice of Matt.  This made me happy and so glad we got this collab

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I received an ad for Hallucinogenics on YouTube last night! We love promo. (& yes, I let it play all the way through - gotta give Kendall Rae that Adsense rev) xx

50390788297_a0c385d0d3_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

I received an ad for Hallucinogenics on YouTube last night! We love promo. (& yes, I let it play all the way through - gotta give Kendall Rae that Adsense rev) xx

50390788297_a0c385d0d3_b.jpg

yesss Kendall Rae stan

I'm so glad the song's getting promo! It deserves it :party:

Capture.jpg

On 9/24/2020 at 5:43 PM, lonesomelolita said:

OMG IM ACTUALLY LIVING MY BEST LIFE. 

Lana did Hallucinagenics in my hometown with Matt Maeson live and it’s been one of my all time favorite songs since. I have the full performance recorded, it’s breathtaking. 

You are so lucky. I remember when Lana performed this song with Matt, only an 1 minute recording of it appeared on youtube, and even that was available only briefly. If you still have the full recording of the entire performace, can you please share it with us?

I'm not crazy about the chorus (a little too loud and in your face for me), but holy shit, that intro and outro always makes my heart drop. It's sooo good. This is one of her best collabs, and it's so good hearing her voice on something different than her usual sound. I would love to hear a more acoustic song like this on COTCC.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

On 9/26/2020 at 3:44 PM, t-raider26 said:

Ummmmm.... this song is so good? I feel like it’s gonna be an alternative hit tbh. Hit has a good radio appeal. 

Also her voice???? Lizzy Grant said hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

alt. radio is already playing it every hour! they started playing it day of release...we won