Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana having dinner with friends at Jen Stith's house in Los Angeles, CA - September 24th, 2020

Last night, Lana had dinner at her friend Jen Stith's house in Los Angeles, California.

Other friends that joined for dinner were Jen's parents, her husband Mike Longenbach, their baby Lennon, her sister Mackenzie, and Lana's boyfriend Clayton Johnson.

50381451927_ef79c89788_b.jpg50381276981_f71ef7673a_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Jen's little sister gives me that "oh look my sister is good friends with a celebrity, lemme take a pic quick" vibe :creep:

Thanks tho Mackenzie, Lana looks gorgeous.

3 hours ago, MAX DEL REY said:

Jen's little sister gives me that "oh look my sister is good friends with a celebrity, lemme take a pic quick" vibe :creep:

oh for sure. during that one baby shower earlier in quarantine mackenzie posted a lot of pictures and footage that rubbed off as sort of creepy and i can't help but feel like she's just sort of posting it so people know she's with lana 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

She is so glamorous this era that I wish she was with a dashing old-Hollywood type of man. :wub:

I know that if Clay makes her happy, that's what matters, but...

He just looks so basic, like she could've picked him up from the Generic Frat Bro aisle on her last Costco run. :eek:

(sorry not sorry :runs: )

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

6 hours ago, MagdaleneRay said:

I wish my sister was an ex alcoholic who brought her fellow sober aa mates over for dinner where one of them turned out to be alternative pop goddess lana del rey

jen's a recovered alcoholic?

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

13 hours ago, MAX DEL REY said:

Is it weird that I followed her on ig and now watch all her stories and kinda Stan her ? she’s interesting