Sign in to follow this  
Mer

Trump announces Supreme Court nominee

7 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Important to vote Trump out so Biden and the dems can expand the court and fill it with liberals! 

I’m really hoping Dems grow the backbone and (if they win) use the House, Senate, and Presidency to brutally get their legislation through, the way the GOP did the last few years. 

No “reaching across the aisle” with a bunch of treasonous criminals who only won their positions bc of decades long Gerrymandering.  

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, Mer Boy said:

I’m really hoping Dems grow the backbone and (if they win) use the House, Senate, and Presidency to brutally get their legislation through, the way the GOP did the last few years. 

No “reaching across the aisle” with a bunch of treasonous criminals who only won their positions bc of decades long Gerrymandering.  

this. Im  so sick of democrats having no backbone or the balls to say fuck the republicans.

I really hope for the sake of world to be selfish and honest, that Trump doesn't get in this time. To put it simply, he's a threat to western democracy and with nothing to stop him the second time round if he gets in, I dread what could happen. This Supreme Nominee is just more proof of how little he cares for others that are not old, straight white racist men. 

Please Vote for Biden. Sometimes the only choices you have are bad ones but you still have to choose. Trump will destroy America but Biden won't. Trump will and has already begun to take your rights away but Biden won't. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371