fishtails

BBC Radio 1 to re-air Lana Del Rey's Live Lounge Performances on Monday - September 28th, 2020

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think it will be Violet with a mini interview tbh. The audiobook is 33 min long, so she’ll probably read that live and then they’ll probably cut it up with Interview segments between every few poems so that’ll fill 45 min. Kinda like the HM BBC session that aired when HM came out. It just doesn’t make sense for her to premiere 45 min worth of new songs with no single or formal announcement. 

But I’d love to be proven wrong! Here’s to hoping LMLYLAW and TJF will be sung! <3

sorry but i don’t see this happening at all... like i doubt BBC would let her perform a whole poetry audiobook, that’s not what their demographic wants and that’s not what their usual performances are. Maybe it’s just that so don’t bookmark this but i don’t see it happening. I really feel COCC related stuff coming on monday and IF not we’ll at least get and update on the album or single:party:

1 minute ago, Roll With me said:

Any chance they replay one of her old BBC Live Lounge performances? Perhaps she has a small interview about the book and then they played the Doin' Time + Ariana cover session or the 2015 or 2012 session for BBC

I was thinking this too

like have there been new live lounge performances airing in the past weeks?

and ya If there’s an interview I’m sure she will talk about violet but again...I can’t see her reciting poetry live on the radio lol

1 minute ago, Roll With me said:

Any chance they replay one of her old BBC Live Lounge performances? Perhaps she has a small interview about the book and then they played the Doin' Time + Ariana cover session or the 2015 or 2012 session for BBC

Join Clara in Radio 1's Live Lounge for another unique performance.

makes it sound like it's brand new, unless they just copy/pasted an old announcement lol

Just now, lanasbottom said:

sorry but i don’t see this happening at all... like i doubt BBC would let her perform a whole poetry audiobook, that’s not what their demographic wants and that’s not what their usual performances are. Maybe it’s just that so don’t bookmark this but i don’t see it happening. I really feel COCC related stuff coming on monday and IF not we’ll at least get and update on the album or single:party:

I would love for this to be COTCC related, and I agree with the demographic and performances 100%, but I feel like since Violet is coming out the next day and she’s talking about that still, and she hasn’t even released a single or mentioned the album all too much, it seems more likely, but I would love to be proven wrong! <3 regardless, I’m excited because new Lana content and interviews is always a win!

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

I was thinking this too

like have there been new live lounge performances airing in the past weeks?

yes Miley performed 2 weeks ago, London Grammar performed 4 days ago, Jorja Smith and Little Mix last week etc. I don’t think they’ll just re-air old performances, that wouldn’t make sense to announce her and give her a whole 45 minutes 

5 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

unmanifest this... NOW!!!!! keep this bad energy off of lanaboards. :nails:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

well if you think about it, was byron wrong? :oprah3: something is coming, and it is a performance :oprah3: and byron will obviously have to be involved :oprah3: and she's going to perform a new song, no doubt about that. :oprah3: 

Byron: *drum roll*

Lana: Sylvia...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

7 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

not really imo 

21 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

It's 45 minutes omg!! Is it pre recorded or are they doing a Live interview? omg! I hope she talks about COCC, she has to at this point, they have to ask her! It's coming laid ease, a release date this monday we won we won finnally :excited:

It's probably just her reciting Howl by Allan Ginsburg (which honestly, I would not mind) but I hope it's from CoCC

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I'm anticipating some awkward exchanges with Clara after Lana's question for the culture stuff. Let me hope for the best though :cuteface: This is a great surprise!

I think they'll do the first spin of Let Me Love You Like A Woman

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey