fishtails

BBC Radio 1 to re-air Lana Del Rey's Live Lounge Performances on Monday - September 28th, 2020

Something to consider is that the audience listening is expecting to hear music, not spoken word poetry. Unless somebody is a Lana stan, and a really dedicated one at that, I highly doubt anyone would willingly listen to 45 minutes of whispery poetry. 

that being said, I think it’s likely she’ll perform maybe a new song or two AND some poems speak about both the process for both works

7 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

The way we have 2 groups; people thinking it'll be Chemtrails on Monday and people thinking it'll be Violet... #TeamDelusional and #TeamRealistic really never end fighting

#TeamDelusional

we also have #TeamRuinEverything who thinks it’s just a replay of her 2019 performance 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Is this gonna be live or prerecorded? I can’t really see her being up and performing at 4AM her local time 

on the plus side, that’s 7AM for me so I’ll be waking up on Monday to Lanaboards in chaos 

already can’t wait to wake up, try and see what happened, and the whole site be unresponsive 

I’m going to be #TeamIntetween

poetry and a music

Byron DID mention music in the comment he liked (assuming he didn’t mean the song that came out yesterday) 

maybe he was recording it and thought it would come out Tuesday??

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

Guys all the other scheduled performances for the live lounge all say 45 minutes, and i checked the recording of Sam Smith's recent performance on the live lounge and after like 10 minutes he was finished and they just played radio music for the rest of the time.

Oh how disappointing 

LA Who Am I To Love You bout to SLAP

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

Guys all the other scheduled performances for the live lounge all say 45 minutes, and i checked the recording of Sam Smith's recent performance on the live lounge and after like 10 minutes he was finished and they just played radio music for the rest of the time.

10 minutes aka enough time to perform a cover and a new COCC song WE WON 

Spoiler

:slayty:

Spoiler