fishtails

BBC Radio 1 to re-air Lana Del Rey's Live Lounge Performances on Monday - September 28th, 2020

On the bright side, i'm assuming it doesn't have to be only 10 minutes. They might find time to talk in the beginning, you never know. They could get her to reveal a release date. I'm still kind of excited

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

On the bright side, i'm assuming it doesn't have to be only 10 minutes. They might find time to talk in the beginning, you never know. They could get her to reveal a release date. I'm still kind of excited

3 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

wait so what's happening lol

I believe it begins at 1544 if you want to have a very painful laugh. Essentially there was hope she'd be doing a live lounge performance, but its just a rerun. Our pain is the source of such comedy. Heres to October 2nd goddammit haha 

Edit!! It has its own topic now but oh, the humor.

But for real I think October 2nd may now be our baby. I mean we should have known all along with the pumpkin patches in the video

what this will be is just a cute little short promo about violet coming out the next day, which they will mention before the rerun and that's it.

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

This is giving me PTSD from that time in 2015 were she was supposed to perform on Virgin Radio and they just played the Letterman Video Games performance, those little fuckers :rip:

8nl2OpX.png

ok so I missed all this, but the minute I logged on, saw the title (with the words "to re-air") and the fact there were 11 pages in this thread..... I knew what had happened before I even opened it :toofunny: you poor things!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

i still think something can happen thought. she can easily give us a release date if she ends up actually talking in the beginning. besides, why would they pick lana and re-air her performances? maybe they're preparing for a premiere in a week or something :oop2: 

19 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

I believe it begins at 1544 if you want to have a very painful laugh. Essentially there was hope she'd be doing a live lounge performance, but its just a rerun. Our pain is the source of such comedy. Heres to October 2nd goddammit haha 

Edit!! It has its own topic now but oh, the humor.

But for real I think October 2nd may now be our baby. I mean we should have known all along with the pumpkin patches in the video

wait how did we decide something was happening october 2nd?

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

2 minutes ago, ldrhoney said:

wait how did we decide something was happening october 2nd?

Oh we didn't, im legit going Friday to Friday at this point like an addict. I saw pumpkins, and then boom-october 2nd. Until the 30th. But to the BBC thing, is the entire thing a rerun? Like every second of it?

1 minute ago, HighbytheSea said:

Oh we didn't, im legit going Friday to Friday at this point like an addict. I saw pumpkins, and then boom-october 2nd. Until the 30th. But to the BBC thing, is the entire thing a rerun? Like every second of it?

ohh i see. dw i think everyone is doing the friday thing at this point ? hoping for an interview or SOMETHING like ... WHY would it be 45 minutes just for a re-air:yawn:

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

3 hours ago, Nikogo said:

Team ruins everything wins!!!!

Not gonna lie, reading the rollercoaster of emotions on this thread was the most entertaining thing that happened on the forum in a while! I'm living! :awkney::thumb2: