fishtails

BBC Radio 1 to re-air Lana Del Rey's Live Lounge Performances on Monday - September 28th, 2020

7 minutes ago, Chestnut Fox Sexy Jesus said:

I missed this bit. Who said the album isn't coming out soon?

her friend, or her sister’s friend, or something like that :rip: I woke up to like 10 pages and thought something happened so I was just glancing the posts 

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Something could still come out on the 9th. I'm sure we'll get some COCC news after Violet's out

I also feel like we should be getting some news around then too, if not then I don’t even wanna think about when we’ll actually get the album 

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

message ed again luv <3

Tempting but I feel like I'd be exploiting. The whole reason I have a convo with him is due to a security matter that I'm able to help him with ... can't explain jic the person reads here. Me asking about COCC was the ONLY time I'd ever said anything not about that and I was shocked when he replied lmao

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Tempting but I feel like I'd be exploiting. The whole reason I have a convo with him is due to a security matter that I'm able to help him with ... can't explain jic the person reads here. Me asking about COCC was the ONLY time I'd ever said anything not about that and I was shocked when he replied lmao

"how is your day ed? :)"

"good thanks rorman, how is yours? :)"

"Good thanks, where is cocc? :)"

"Cocc is coming October 30th rorman! have a good day :)"

"you too ed! :)"

:oprah:

manifesting

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

we have to make a fake cocc review and send it to ed :mj2:

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

"how is your day ed? :)"

"good thanks rorman, how is yours? :)"

"Good thanks, where is cocc? :)"

"Cocc is coming October 30th rorman! have a good day :)"

"you too ed! :)"

:oprah:

manifesting

As if anyone would believe that if it was posted by Rorman! Lanaboards only believes news from insiders who take the form of mythical folklores! :smile3:

3lfQEhw.png