fishtails

BBC Radio 1 to re-air Lana Del Rey's Live Lounge Performances on Monday - September 28th, 2020

1 minute ago, drugsdesire said:

fingers crossed that it's not for violet but it wouldn't even make sense for her to perform it since we have a whole ass audiobook...ma'am please prove me right :toofunny: it's either hallucinogenics or she's premiering a new track

that's true, with the audio book it doesn't make too much sense that she would be reading more poems on the radio (but I'm probably just being hopeful)

i’m literally gonna slam my head against a brick wall if she just reads poems from her book... :pigrez:

this is an AMAZING opportunity/chance for her to premiere and promote new music from COCC. if she fucks this up by just reading poems, imma be so mad. i mean why the fuck would a huge radio station allow that, ya know? make it make sense! it HAS TO BE NEW MUSIC!! :toofloppy:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

not BBC saying "Lana Del Ray" like imagine how tired we are ?? 

But why do we assume it’s for Violet? i don’t see them hiring her to "perform" a poem? seems very weird and unlikely. Also usually artists in the live lounge perform a cover and one of their own songs. I’m calling it: she’s doing a cover AND premiering a new COCC song, there’s no other rational reason for her to go to BBC if it’s not for this. WE WON AGAIN LADIES:judgingu3:

4 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Hi guys I will be reading a page from my new poetry book Violet out today I hope you like it thank you for having me

you got any tea luv? 

It's 45 minutes omg!! Is it pre recorded or are they doing a Live interview? omg! I hope she talks about COCC, she has to at this point, they have to ask her! It's coming laid ease, a release date this monday we won we won finnally :excited:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i honestly highly doubt it's just going to be poetry, does the bbc live lounge even let people perform anything other than music? i have a feeling it's going to be atleast one new song, either tulsa jesus freak or lmlylaw, but considering the fact that lmlylaw is supposed to be the first single, it's very likely that is what she'll perform.

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I think it will be Violet with a mini interview tbh. The audiobook is 33 min long, so she’ll probably read that live and then they’ll probably cut it up with Interview segments between every few poems so that’ll fill 45 min. Kinda like the HM BBC session that aired when HM came out. It just doesn’t make sense for her to premiere 45 min worth of new songs with no single or formal announcement. 

But I’d love to be proven wrong! Here’s to hoping LMLYLAW and TJF will be sung! <3

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i honestly highly doubt it's just going to be poetry, does the bbc live lounge even let people perform anything other than music? i have a feeling it's going to be atleast one new song, either tulsa jesus freak or lmlylaw, but considering the fact that lmlylaw is supposed to be the first single, it's very likely that is what she'll perform.

yesss exactly my thoughts! it's very very likely that she'll do lmlylaw and then release it at a random time after the performance, leaving us with a single and a music video in a few days after that! the way we win every single time:sluttybunny: