IanadeIrey

IanadeIrey's artwork - LUST FOR LIFE URBAN OUTFITTERS EDITION

29 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Hi everyone,

A few very kind members on here have told me I should start my own thread with my cover arts, so here it is! I appreciate all of your kind comments and support since I started posting my COTCC cover concepts! <3

I've included below the COTCC concepts I've posted in the pre-release thread!

Processed-with-VSCO-with-kp9-preset.jpg

Processed-with-VSCO-with-8-preset.jpg

Processed-with-VSCO-with-nc-preset-Proce 

IMG-7535.jpg

IMG-7510.jpg

Processed-with-VSCO-with-kc25-preset.jpg

Processed-with-VSCO-with-dog1-preset.jpg

IMG-7860.jpg

iconic. each and every one of them. i adore all of these concept covers in their own ways.  :defeated:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Talented king/queen/monarch :oprah:

Will be voting u for the artist award in the Lipsters Awards this winter x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

do you ever stop being iconic? :wowcry:

def going to use the sun shadow one if the real album cover ends up being bad (if that's cool)! it's one of the best fan edited album covers i've seen.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

4 hours ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

fandom legend!!!

4 hours ago, past the bushes said:

ugh, this was long overdue :wub:

your concepts have really been a highlight of the pre-release, love them!

3 hours ago, knives said:

absolutely adore the second one and the dreaminess of the second to last one :flutter: great work!

3 hours ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

iconic. each and every one of them. i adore all of these concept covers in their own ways.  :defeated:

3 hours ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

serve after serve after serve after serve

3 hours ago, cheaptrailertrashglm said:

gorgeous!! love them!

43 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

these are incredible! you're extremely talented 

Thank you guys so much for all of your kind words and support! It's unreal <3 :thankyou:

31 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

do you ever stop being iconic? :wowcry:

def going to use the sun shadow one if the real album cover ends up being bad (if that's cool)! it's one of the best fan edited album covers i've seen.

Do you ever stop being so kind? :wowcry:

and wow, that's an honour! Of course it's cool, thank you so much!  :wub:

35 minutes ago, Elle said:

Talented king/queen/monarch :oprah:

Will be voting u for the artist award in the Lipsters Awards this winter x

Aw!!! Thank you so much, legend :kiss: it's an honour to hear that from you and thank you for everything that you do for us! <3333

7 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

the serves

that unused NFR photo shoot still is so iconic to me I love how you used it :defeated:

Thank you! :defeated:I agree, that NFR photoshoot is amazing. You have to commend @RormanNockwell for that one, that was such a clever idea to use for the Bird World concept!

2 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

You're so incredibly talented and your work never disappoints. The pearl glove cover is one of my favorite fanmade covers for Chemtrails so far that I've seen. :kiss:

Thank you so much! I can say the same and a lot more about your work! I absolutely love your cassette collections for various Lana albums as well as your Chemtrails cover! The creativity and skills are off the charts! <3

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Thank you so much! I can say the same and a lot more about your work! I absolutely love your cassette collections for various Lana albums as well as your Chemtrails cover! The creativity and skills are off the charts! <3

Thank you hun, you're too kind! :wub:

i've said this so many times but i can't stress it enough: you're amazing and SO talented! :oprah: your edits are just so cool and cohesive and i'm convinced if lana saw them she would love them as much as we do <3 thank you for always being so positive and giving us iconic edits like these :wub:

Love all of them!! You're really talented and thank you so so much for making them:kiss:

Maybe I print some of them and hang them up in my room especially for COTCC release day for the first listen experience !!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: