IanadeIrey

IanadeIrey's artwork - LUST FOR LIFE URBAN OUTFITTERS EDITION

your use of color is absolutely STUNNING!!

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

The Next Best American Record

Concept for the presumed-original 2017 record before it “took a turn 14 months into [the process]”, according to Lana. C517-FB82-AB05-4-C3-B-A10-A-D534-D72-A4784.jpg

Clockwise, from the top left: front cover, back cover, translucent dusty lilac vinyl + sleeve featuring a photograph of Big Sur, lithograph of Lana.

I really love the outcome of this! I tried to go for a western California, 1969 vibe, but with a slightly seedy, faded colour-grade (think the references to Topanga and Manson in Heroin). 

23 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Concept for the presumed-original 2017 record before it “took a turn 14 months into [the process]”, according to Lana. C517-FB82-AB05-4-C3-B-A10-A-D534-D72-A4784.jpg

Clockwise, from the top left: front cover, back cover, translucent dusty lilac vinyl + sleeve featuring a photograph of Big Sur, lithograph of Lana.

I really love the outcome of this! I tried to go for a western California, 1969 vibe, but with a slightly seedy, faded colour-grade (think the references to Topanga and Manson in Heroin). 

can u post this cover and the lust for life one just individually THEY ARE SO GORG

the lust for life get free inspired cover oh yeah you’re a legend… that was a legend thing to do… and the ultraviolence vinyl… and the colouring on the neil pics on the tnbar concept… THE. moment

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

7 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

the lust for life get free inspired cover oh yeah you’re a legend… that was a legend thing to do… and the ultraviolence vinyl… and the colouring on the neil pics on the tnbar concept… THE. moment

:wowcry: Says you, king!! Everything you do is the moment, let’s be real…:oprah:

On 1/3/2022 at 9:11 PM, IanadeIrey said:

The dusty lilac is GORGEOUS

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath