IanadeIrey

IanadeIrey's artwork - LUST FOR LIFE URBAN OUTFITTERS EDITION

What do you do for a living?? If it’s not graphic design related I really think you should look into it! So many companies need graphic designers and your eye for art, capturing a mood, and bringing life to what you do is amazing! Every artwork you post is so.. *you* and next level, and just truly phenomenal 

"Don’t forget me"

17 hours ago, drugsdesire said:

i've said this so many times but i can't stress it enough: you're amazing and SO talented! :oprah: your edits are just so cool and cohesive and i'm convinced if lana saw them she would love them as much as we do <3 thank you for always being so positive and giving us iconic edits like these :wub:

18 hours ago, kitsunegari101 said:

i have no choice but to stan

17 hours ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Love all of them!! You're really talented and thank you so so much for making them:kiss:

Maybe I print some of them and hang them up in my room especially for COTCC release day for the first listen experience !!

45 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

wtf all of these are literally good. lol

Thank you so much guys, you’re all so sweet! <3 the kindness is more than I could ever ask for. :wub:

33 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

What do you do for a living?? If it’s not graphic design related I really think you should look into it! So many companies need graphic designers and your eye for art, capturing a mood, and bringing life to what you do is amazing! Every artwork you post is so.. *you* and next level, and just truly phenomenal 

Omg thank you so much, wow! I’m actually studying to become a lawyer, so the whole graphic design thing is just a passion of mine :wub: I’ve just had some extra time on my hands! Thank you so much for your kind words since, well, forever LOL! I really appreciate your contributions to this site and everything that you post is just all around amazing and super respectful and good vibes! <3

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

‘LET ME LOVE YOU LIKE A WOMAN’

Inspired by the actual cover art and Joni Mitchell’s “Blue”! I thought I’d use a photo from the 2019 Q Magazine shoot, as she first mentioned it there!

51-B4-AAC7-2663-45-F7-B6-A2-DAE7-EE5-F19

Omggg this is soo beautiful and serene!! :wub::gclap:

18 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Inspired by the actual cover art and Joni Mitchell’s “Blue”! I thought I’d use a photo from the 2019 Q Magazine shoot, as she first mentioned it there!

gorgeous! really captures Joni's essence that matches beautifully with Lana's, also that font is underappreciated, looks great here :trisha:

Capture.jpg

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

this is so beautiful and relaxing :oprah: 

WGe8ynS.gif

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

Was going through the archives (as they always say) and found some old artworks that I never posted!

Here’s an LA to the Moon tour poster I did back in 2017 -

D39847-E5-9846-470-D-BD80-42-A677-DF0-AC

I LOVE IT !!!!:kiss:

Question For The Culture: When will Lana Del Rey hire you ??? 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

6 hours ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I LOVE IT !!!!:kiss:

Question For The Culture: When will Lana Del Rey hire you ??? 

6 hours ago, palemoonbaby said:

These covers are so beautiful:kiss:

Why didn't Lana's team pick you to being her graphic?

Awwww, thank you guys so much! You are the sweetest <3 :kiss: