Elle

Lana at a nail salon with her boyfriend Clayton Johnson - September 27th, 2020

Currently, Lana Del Rey is at a nail salon with her supposed boyfriend Clayton Johnson.

The two are getting manicures & pedicures, seen by the following video Clayton posted to his Instagram story.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I love how attentive he seems to be toward her... like being confident as a man to get his toes done is awesome, & the other video of them at Alex's bday dinner thing, them sitting together as his hand was rubbing in her lap... he just appears from videos to be so attentive toward her in small ways, its so cute I want a man like that  ??

ended s**n :clapback: but I really hope they work out, he seems like a sweet guy from what little we’ve seen so far/how he reacted to ha fanbase going after him on twitter  :krylie:

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

4 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Why did he post such a private moment? This poor woman and the lack of her privacy with these awestruck men.  :dorothy3:

I don’t think it’s a very private moment.

They’re getting a mani/pedi together in PUBLIC :facepalm:but it’s soooo cute ):

7 minutes ago, Waitress said:

I don’t think it’s a very private moment.

They’re getting a mani/pedi together in PUBLIC :facepalm:but it’s soooo cute ):

So with that explanation, the next time I see Lana at a nail salon or restaurant, I'm going to make sure to stand right in front of her and film her because it's a public place.

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

So with that explanation, the next time I see Lana at a nail salon or restaurant, I'm going to make sure to stand right in front of her and film her because it's a public place.

giphy.gif

It's a bit different if her boyfriend is the one doing it and not a random person. If she had an issue with it, the video probably wouldn't have been posted tbh

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

5 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I understand what you're coming from since it's a ~famous person~, but people post all kinds of casual stuff on Instagram of friends/partners. It's no big deal if her boyfriend wants to post a little something of her and him getting nails done since that's a way of sharing themselves being social on social media.

It would NOT be the same thing if you or I just barged in, stood right in front of her, and flopped out a phone to zoom in on her toes and posted that to social media since we have no personal connection to her . . . 

3lfQEhw.png

I always think it's a little sketchy when her nowhere-near-as-famous boy toys start splashing her on their social media within 5 minutes of dating her, but she picks 'em, so whatever

Hopefully new nails because she's about to do something

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

27 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I always think it's a little sketchy when her nowhere-near-as-famous boy toys start splashing her on their social media within 5 minutes of dating her, but she picks 'em, so whatever

Hopefully new nails because she's about to do something

Ugh. Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich...

2 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

Ugh. Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich...

Not really familiar with that relationship but like ... it's usually not a good sign when someone high profile dates someone who isn't, and the low profile person does that. 

It's only one little thing, however, so nbd 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

They’ve been dating for like a month now and this is the first time he’s posted about her right? And to defend him, she posted him on her story first soo

"Don’t forget me"