Sign in to follow this  
Blue Ink

SadGirl

I recently discovered this little unknown band and absolutely love them. They have 3 EPs out and one album consisting of 10 songs called Water which was released in June 2019. If you're into dreamy, 50s/60s kind of music maybe you'll like them too. 

"Inspired by the roots of rock & roll, the sun-soaked surf that crashes against California’s golden coastline, and the possibility of a world that exists parallel to our own, SadGirl’s Misha Lindes crafts music wholly authentic to his own experience. It’s nostalgic for a former era, yet happily relevant to right now, and that’s why this trio has risen from the core of the local DIY scene to become celebrated hometown heroes. I was able to catch frontman and guitarist, graphic designer, and visionary Misha Lindes while lounging at a pool party to discuss SadGirl’s aesthetic, transcendence, and debut album Water—out now on Suicide Squeeze." - L.A. Record (https://larecord.com/archive/2019/07/08/sadgirl-interview-water-suicide-squeeze)

I especially like the song Strange Love:

Here's the link to their album Water

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible