cherri

cherri's digital lana fanart

12 hours ago, cherri said:

I want —- no —— need Lana to bring back the racing jackets. Truly so iconic + she rocked them like no other (man I even bought myself one a few years back for when it gets colder around where I live :makeup2:

Just feeling nostalgic about the BTD era and ended up drawing this last night after a tall glass of iced green tea. Also included progress shots (which I’ll spoiler) if anyone was ever curious about the process or something :wub:

I use Medibang Paint on my laptop to draw. It’s free on the App Store/Play Store as well. Really simple and easy to use for anyone who wants to pick up art as a hobby

(^_−)−☆

8CbF2Kd.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

7PuUGCl.jpg

Beautiful as always :oprah: you serve every single time. 

14 hours ago, cherri said:

I want —- no —— need Lana to bring back the racing jackets. Truly so iconic + she rocked them like no other (man I even bought myself one a few years back for when it gets colder around where I live :makeup2:

Just feeling nostalgic about the BTD era and ended up drawing this last night after a tall glass of iced green tea. Also included progress shots (which I’ll spoiler) if anyone was ever curious about the process or something :wub:

I use Medibang Paint on my laptop to draw. It’s free on the App Store/Play Store as well. Really simple and easy to use for anyone who wants to pick up art as a hobby

(^_−)−☆

8CbF2Kd.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

7PuUGCl.jpg

Glad to know I'm not the only one with a racing jacket :fabcat:

I definitely dig the style on this one, it kinda feels different to the rest but gorgeous as all of them, keep serving :party:

Capture.jpg

12 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Beautiful as always :oprah: you serve every single time. 

11 hours ago, past the bushes said:

Glad to know I'm not the only one with a racing jacket :fabcat:

I definitely dig the style on this one, it kinda feels different to the rest but gorgeous as all of them, keep serving :party:

〜♡. (♡´❍`♡)*✧ ✰ Thank you!! Reading nice comments always make my day and I'm glad that my art is well received !!! 

>> The style I used is just my normal style of art when I'm not trying to do anything fancy :oop2:

racing jacket superiority :mj2: x

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

:derpna:I’m back ... 

Some ~*self indulgent*~ drawings I did when I had some free time! 

:ma: don’t know what my thought process was behind choosing this but it did get me out of my art block 

EK4bnEf.jpg

d2MTRY9.jpg

sorry emile if I butchered u 

both are unfinished due to my short attention span :oop2: Teehee x 

2 minutes ago, cherri said:

:derpna:I’m back ... 

Some ~*self indulgent*~ drawings I did when I had some free time! 

:ma: don’t know what my thought process was behind choosing this but it did get me out of my art block 

EK4bnEf.jpg

d2MTRY9.jpg

sorry emile if I butchered u 

both are unfinished due to my short attention span :oop2: Teehee x 

:ma: LOVE THESE! <3333 you killed it as always, queen :wub: brb framing these :kiss2:

15 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

:ma: LOVE THESE! <3333 you killed it as always, queen :wub: brb framing these :kiss2:

:kiss: <3 !! Thank you!!! I always love reading your sweet comments :krylie: you legend... <3333

From the Fallon performance! Probably the last art piece I'll upload of 2020 x

Hopefully ~~~ in the upcoming year I can figure out which direction I want to take my art in. Also learn how to finish what I've started :eek2:

But, I have to admit, Lana was definitely my muse this year! :wub: 

Spoiler

after I dropped Marilyn Manson  :wtf::bye3::horror2:

iHuqS7z.png

I do plan on finishing this since I really like the colors (also to kind of excuse my poor screenshotting skills :oopna:)

43 minutes ago, cherri said:

From the Fallon performance! Probably the last art piece I'll upload of 2020 x

Hopefully ~~~ in the upcoming year I can figure out which direction I want to take my art in. Also learn how to finish what I've started :eek2:

But, I have to admit, Lana was definitely my muse this year! :wub: 

Reveal hidden contents

after I dropped Marilyn Manson  :wtf::bye3::horror2:

iHuqS7z.png

I do plan on finishing this since I really like the colors (also to kind of excuse my poor screenshotting skills :oopna:)

I love this, it’s so pretty <3 I can’t wait to see the finished piece and I’m so excited for everything 2021 has in store for you and your art! Sending lots of love :kiss:

16 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

I love this, it’s so pretty <3 I can’t wait to see the finished piece and I’m so excited for everything 2021 has in store for you and your art! Sending lots of love :kiss:

Thanks so much, and also thanks for being so kind!! Your presence on Lanaboards brightens up my (and I bet everyone else’s) day!! Wishing you great things in 2021 ٩( 'ω' )و ❤︎❤︎❤︎!!!

15 hours ago, Yosemite said:

Omg you're too damn talented! :smile4:

As someone who also never finishes their stuff (I love editing videos on Sony Vegas and I used to draw a long time ago) I can relate lmao :eek:

:heart: I must say the same thing to you (ahhh! & thank you!) :heart:
Editing videos seems so fun! May the new year give up the drive to finish projects :omg: !

15 hours ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

Wth why didn't I check out this thread sooner? I love your style, you're so talented :wub:

And that drawing with Emile... taste :dance:

Thank you for the kind words and I’m so glad you like my style!!! :kiss2:
I see you have taste too ... :mj2: another person of question for the  culture 

I don’t know what was going through my head painting this when COCC’s MV dropped :xgiggle: None of the visuals from it ~*spoke*~ to me harder than Sovietna in a cornfield.

Contemplated not posting this for so long because I was very lazy painting the background/I hate painting anything that’s not a person (I need to change that omg) BUT I love how I drew Lizzy :defeated:

5tDQJ5O_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

7 minutes ago, cherri said:

I don’t know what was going through my head painting this when COCC’s MV dropped :xgiggle: None of the visuals from it ~*spoke*~ to me harder than Sovietna in a cornfield.

Contemplated not posting this for so long because I was very lazy painting the background/I hate painting anything that’s not a person (I need to change that omg) BUT I love how I drew Lizzy :defeated:

this is wonderful! :wub:  

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

6 hours ago, cherri said:

Beautiful work as always! <3 You've absolutely done it again! So happy to see this thread active again and can't wait for more!! :wub:

37 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Beautiful work as always! <3 You've absolutely done it again! So happy to see this thread active again and can't wait for more!! :wub:

And thank you as always! Your comments always lighten my mood <3 :wub:

Thanks a ton for looking forward to future art :kiss:

OH MY GOD, YOUR STYLE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND I LOVE THE WAY YOU COLOR AAAAAA

question: do you have or plan on making a store anytime soon? like an etsy or a redbubble?? i'd love to purchase your work or have it on a shirt or something  :crying5:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif