cherri

cherri's digital lana fanart

It took me so long to figure out how to upload photos onto here... embarrassing :defeated:

Anyways... I've been drawing Lana a lot more frequently (:makeup: album hype) these days -- So I decided that fellow ldr fans might enjoy my stuff! 

But as a fine artist once said: "I love when my picture turns out like how I pictured" :hoe: xx

UasVedo.jpeg

hDHML44.jpeg

yPcvP1o.jpeg(this one is a work in progress I'm not sure that'll ever finish lol}

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

5 minutes ago, cherri said:

It took me so long to figure out how to upload photos onto here... embarrassing :defeated:

Anyways... I've been drawing Lana a lot more frequently (:makeup: album hype) these days -- So I decided that fellow ldr fans might enjoy my stuff! 

But as a fine artist once said: "I love when my picture turns out like how I pictured" :hoe: xx

omg I love them! The first one is a favorite, for sure, but the second one is really pretty and you should totally finish the third, for what I'm seeing, it's going great already :wub:

Capture.jpg

8 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

omg I love them! The first one is a favorite, for sure, but the second one is really pretty and you should totally finish the third, for what I'm seeing, it's going great already :wub:

aaah!! thank you so much :wub: <3 !! And, who knows I might end up finishing the third, she’s so cool when playing the guitar.

Honestly, the first one is my favorite too :deadbanana: loved her look from the BTS video so much djdjjd 

These are absolutely amazing! :wub:You have such a raw talent, it’s unreal!

I could totally see these hanging in someone’s house as portraits ornate in frames or in a gallery walk at the art museum! The one of Lana on set of the COTCC video with the wine-red background I think would be perfect for a wine cellar or a kitchen - but also literally anywhere! <3

Amazing work, so beautiful, I cannot even begin to think how someone could evaluate art like that :wub: please keep it up and know that you have a gift!

47 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

These are absolutely amazing! :wub:You have such a raw talent, it’s unreal!

I could totally see these hanging in someone’s house as portraits ornate in frames or in a gallery walk at the art museum! The one of Lana on set of the COTCC video with the wine-red background I think would be perfect for a wine cellar or a kitchen - but also literally anywhere! <3

Amazing work, so beautiful, I cannot even begin to think how someone could evaluate art like that :wub: please keep it up and know that you have a gift!

Whoaaa :heidi: thank you so much!! Literally one of the sweetest messages I've received, reading this really made my day :wub:

But seriously thank you for the sweet words, I've also seen your album art concepts/edits on here (and reposted around) and you're incredibly talented yourself!! Your eye for design is pure insanity <3333 :party:

Back again with something Lana related! Messed around with a different style than what I normally paint but I did have fun x (Ngl this was a lazy piece on my end but let’s pretend that’s a stylistic choice too :awkney:). I always really loved the ghost Lana shots from Shades Of Cool... so I painted it. 

OcYnk2B.jpg

(Also found a Lana portrait I drew back in 2014 when Shades Of Cool first dropped! I was like 13 then and just starting out digital art so it’s fun to see my progress as an artist —- even tho it’s kinda embarrassing x :nails:)

Spoiler

ZnN2kDh.jpg

On 10/7/2020 at 4:05 AM, cherri said:

Back again with something Lana related! Messed around with a different style than what I normally paint but I did have fun x (Ngl this was a lazy piece on my end but let’s pretend that’s a stylistic choice too :awkney:). I always really loved the ghost Lana shots from Shades Of Cool... so I painted it. 

OcYnk2B.jpg

(Also found a Lana portrait I drew back in 2014 when Shades Of Cool first dropped! I was like 13 then and just starting out digital art so it’s fun to see my progress as an artist —- even tho it’s kinda embarrassing x :nails:)

Reveal hidden contents

ZnN2kDh.jpg

Gorgeous! :wub: don’t worry, girl, the “laziness” definitely reads well as an amazing stylistic choice ;) I love how dreamy your painting turned out - really reminds me of Debussy’s entire music catalog LOL! Beautiful work as always (and I love your portrait from 2014, it’s so cute!) <3

On 10/7/2020 at 8:05 AM, cherri said:

OcYnk2B.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

ZnN2kDh.jpg

Yup, @IanadeIrey pointed it out but the "laziness" suits that ghostly Lana we had in Shades Of Cool MV!

also, that color palette? gorgeous :flutter:

(and the old artwork isn't embarassing at all! pretty design and it looks like an indie game Lana lol)

Capture.jpg

2 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Gorgeous! :wub: don’t worry, girl, the “laziness” definitely reads well as an amazing stylistic choice ;) I love how dreamy your painting turned out - really reminds me of Debussy’s entire music catalog LOL! Beautiful work as always (and I love your portrait from 2014, it’s so cute!) <3

2 hours ago, past the bushes said:

Yup, @IanadeIrey pointed it out but the "laziness" suits that ghostly Lana we had in Shades Of Cool MV!

also, that color palette? gorgeous :flutter:

(and the old artwork isn't embarassing at all! pretty design and it looks like an indie game Lana lol)

Ahh thank you so much! It gives me peace of mind to know that my inner sloth doesn't manifest itself terribly outwards LOL 

Debussy! I'm so flattered! I really did try to invoke a more dreamy/ethereal feel to this piece , color wise included! As much as I love the original color palette from the MV, I paint too many things with a similar dark tone. Thus, decided to switch it up and very thankful to know it's liked!

(( also thank you for the sweet words on my old artwork (: !! ) :xcry::kiss3:

2 hours ago, Pale Fire said:

your style is phenomenal. pls post more stuff as you make it, these are all so gorgeous :oprah:

aww shucks thank you!!! I definitely plan to do so! And to post progress pictures all together when I'm done w pieces. (That's if I remember to capture screenshots while 'in the zone':runs:)

1 hour ago, conceptart47 said:

We all oughta be calling you Mon Chéri (but with two r’s) around these parts. Tre bien, mon chérri

merci beaucoup mon amie ♥ !! (hopefully that's correct :slayty:)

On 9/29/2020 at 8:31 AM, cherri said:

UasVedo.jpeg

hDHML44.jpeg

yPcvP1o.jpeg(this one is a work in progress I'm not sure that'll ever finish lol}

Woww, these are all amazing!! I'd pay for that last one :ohno:  

I want —- no —— need Lana to bring back the racing jackets. Truly so iconic + she rocked them like no other (man I even bought myself one a few years back for when it gets colder around where I live :makeup2:

Just feeling nostalgic about the BTD era and ended up drawing this last night after a tall glass of iced green tea. Also included progress shots (which I’ll spoiler) if anyone was ever curious about the process or something :wub:

I use Medibang Paint on my laptop to draw. It’s free on the App Store/Play Store as well. Really simple and easy to use for anyone who wants to pick up art as a hobby

(^_−)−☆

8CbF2Kd.jpg

Spoiler

7PuUGCl.jpg

Tell me why I read “fanart” as “feet chart” :air:

Anyway, tho, these are AMAZING 

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

9 hours ago, Serene Queen said:

Tell me why I read “fanart” as “feet chart” :air:

Anyway, tho, these are AMAZING 

:toofunny: The way that certain users on this site have traumatized us :air2:

And, thank you so much !! <333