Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana with fans at Toast Bakery Cafe in Los Angeles, CA - September 29th, 2020

1 hour ago, Skid Row Cherry Pie said:

y'all keep acting as if your hearts wouldn't lodge in your throats and prevent you from speaking coherently in her presence :toofunny:

I went to two of her concerts and in one I was lucky enough to take a picture with her and she signed my vinyl Ultraviolence. And when she approached me, I even unlearned how to speak. So, I think I understand people who don't ask questions when they find her. :D

She's even more beautiful up close.

2 hours ago, Skid Row Cherry Pie said:

y'all keep acting as if your hearts wouldn't lodge in your throats and prevent you from speaking coherently in her presence :toofunny:

Pro tip: if you wear adult diapers you can shit yourself while you fangirl and struggle to form coherent sentences. Problem solved ?

giphy-downsized.gif

4 hours ago, Anthony said:

I went to two of her concerts and in one I was lucky enough to take a picture with her and she signed my vinyl Ultraviolence. And when she approached me, I even unlearned how to speak. So, I think I understand people who don't ask questions when they find her. :D

I remember when I got M&G tickets to the artRAVE in 2014, and I got to have my 20-30 seconds with Gaga - and I think the only thing I managed to say was, "I love you so much, can I have a hug?"

(because she went in for a fist bump at first :rip:)

And, "thank you, they're from the costume shop" when she complimented my fishnets. :toofunny:

This was right as I was beginning to unstan Gaga and just live my life as a reycist, too, so I couldn't even imagine what meeting Lana would be like for me.

I'd have a complete mental breakdown. :hair:

rihKQ8M.gif

2 minutes ago, Jules71175 said:

https://twitter.com/LanaismPoland/status/1311189106366521346?s=09

I was looking at her wrist.  It looks like a bandage?? Do they use that type of covering for a tattoo? 

I doubt she’d get any more tattoos, she regrets the ones she has

It’s the handle of her pink bag 

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

24 minutes ago, Skid Row Cherry Pie said:

I remember when I got M&G tickets to the artRAVE in 2014, and I got to have my 20-30 seconds with Gaga - and I think the only thing I managed to say was, "I love you so much, can I have a hug?"

(because she went in for a fist bump at first :rip:)

And, "thank you, they're from the costume shop" when she complimented my fishnets. :toofunny:

This was right as I was beginning to unstan Gaga and just live my life as a reycist, too, so I couldn't even imagine what meeting Lana would be like for me.

I'd have a complete mental breakdown. :hair:

When I met Lana, after a concert, I was with my gf and she was the one who spoke my name when Lana asked, because I went on the moon and came back. :hide:

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

wym she regrets it, she redid the hand tattoos last year

that’s surprising. There’s a video of her speaking to fans. One says they’ll get her autograph done, she says something like ‘no don’t! I hate mine’

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

5 minutes ago, NamiraWilhelm said:

that’s surprising. There’s a video of her speaking to fans. One says they’ll get her autograph done, she says something like ‘no don’t! I hate mine’

Maybe she meant her amy whitney nina billie ones. They r super faded

7 minutes ago, NamiraWilhelm said:

in 2013 she said she'd stop performing video games live :toofloppy:

7 hours ago, Anthony said:

She's even more beautiful up close.

this tbh

ive also met lana a few times but each time i talked to her i was so starstruck and unable to say anything i had prepared to ask her, and all thats usually coming out is "i love you, the show is great" or smth like that :rip: 

image.png

10 hours ago, NamiraWilhelm said:

I doubt she’d get any more tattoos, she regrets the ones she has

It’s the handle of her pink bag 

they mean the thing in front of that

hROMoSS.png

The times fans have asked about things (UV's release date, Life Is Beautiful, etc.) we've gotten either wrong info from her or more bad news so I'd rather live in ignorance at this point :lmao:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore