Mer

Donald and Melania Trump test POSITIVE for Coronavirus

how does information like this even get out, surely if you were the president of the united states you can keep all of your medical history private, did he want people to know this? if so, why... that goes for all people in high positions too

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

how does information like this even get out, surely if you were the president of the united states you can keep all of your medical history private, did he want people to know this? if so, why... that goes for all people in high positions too

yeah they wanted the public to know

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

here's how i see it...

trump is getting tons of support and "pRaYeRs" from his loyal followers. a bunch of hypocrites cuz these are the same people who still refuse to wear a mask. but IF trump survives this, if he even has it or it's him trying to get sympathy votes, trump will DOWNPLAY the virus saying shit like "i survived and it's not that bad" blah blah blah. he'll make the virus out to be not that bad and he's a "wArRiOr". this is a never-ending cycle and i'm disgusted. it's all about power and control. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

The pair of them got what they deserved. I dont wish death on them but I hope they suffer enough to reflect on their actions and wrong doings :hoe: 

Meanwhile Biden has been tested and the results are negative. Guess that's what happens when you take Miss Corona seriously.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

2 hours ago, wild caged animal said:

Thank you, Hope Hicks:hooker:

Kind of wondering if I want to wake up to an album announcement, or the  news headline that "Trump has passed away from COVID-19, due to complications from from his morbid obesity."

3 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Kind of wondering if I want to wake up to an album announcement, or the  news headline that "Trump has passed away from COVID-19, due to complications from from his morbid obesity."

I shouldn't laugh but whit2 

Honestly, this could go in so many directions:
- He heals and downlplays it
- He heals and plays the "humility" card "You know what, it was worse than I thought - then again I always said it - but it's no joke"
- His team suggested to fake it so that it would cancel indefinitely the next debates (but that doesn't suit with his "psychological profile", I don't see him "faking weakness")

- Biden got it too

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

7 minutes ago, BlueJeans said:

- Biden got it too

he and jill tested negative for it ! :party:

i dont think ive literally prayed for anyone to die, but i hope god or the universe or whatever understands why im doing so and i dont get punished :oic2:

What would happen if he did pop his mortal coil during election? Dose it mean that Pence would take his place? Or the election would be postponed till the Republicans sorted themselves out? 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371