Mer

Donald and Melania Trump test POSITIVE for Coronavirus

1 hour ago, knives said:

he and jill tested negative for it ! :party:

i dont think ive literally prayed for anyone to die, but i hope god or the universe or whatever understands why im doing so and i dont get punished :oic2:

I hate to be this asshole, kind of, but you see all this horrible shit happening to good people and all this awesome shit, like being president, happen to terrible people, and you're worried god's gunna strike you down for some mean thoughts? god hasn't found the time or energy to strike down Trump or Biden for being actual predators but he's gunna strike us down for hoping Trump dies?

bad thoughts=god's wrath is how they brainwashed you into being a good little girl or boy. don't let their fearmongering fairytale control you as an adult. 

Update: Trump has been taken to Hospital as a precaution. He walked to the helicopter and seems fine. Apparently he’s spooked after developing symptoms. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

35 minutes ago, jvsminefempop said:

I hate to be this asshole, kind of, but you see all this horrible shit happening to good people and all this awesome shit, like being president, happen to terrible people, and you're worried god's gunna strike you down for some mean thoughts? god hasn't found the time or energy to strike down Trump or Biden for being actual predators but he's gunna strike us down for hoping Trump dies?

bad thoughts=god's wrath is how they brainwashed you into being a good little girl or boy. don't let their fearmongering fairytale control you as an adult. 

i mean, ur absolutely right lol. i was raised in a very strict lutheran household and im just now realizing all of the indoctrination i went thru as a closeted queer girl. but it's easier said than done, though, to forget all that stuff. i 100% believe trump and his cult are in the wrong and will get whats coming to them, but there is still a tiny voice that i cant shake that wants me to feel bad for hoping for oppressors' downfall. all that religious shit stays with you and takes a while to get out of ur system, especially when you were in it for 21 years. thanks for the reminder, though. :heart:

4 minutes ago, knives said:

i mean, ur absolutely right lol. i was raised in a very strict lutheran household and im just now realizing all of the indoctrination i went thru as a closeted queer girl. but it's easier said than done, though, to forget all that stuff. i 100% believe trump and his cult are in the wrong and will get whats coming to them, but there is still a tiny voice that i cant shake that wants me to feel bad for hoping for oppressors' downfall. all that religious shit stays with you and takes a while to get out of ur system, especially when you were in it for 21 years. thanks for the reminder, though. :heart:

and remember: Trump mocked both a crippled reporter for his physical disability, and Hillary Clinton for catching pneumonia in 2016. 

sometimes it's delicious to revel in the irony of the universe, even if the morality is grey. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

On 10/2/2020 at 3:38 PM, Macintosh Manhattan said:

What would happen if he did pop his mortal coil during election? Dose it mean that Pence would take his place? Or the election would be postponed till the Republicans sorted themselves out? 

Yes, if something happens to Trump (including becoming too sick), Pence will replace him. And if something happens to Pence, then Speaker Nancy Pelosi will take over. Not sure about if the election would be postponed or not though, as nothing like this has happened mid-election before and there aren’t clear laws about it ? Plus, a ton of people have already voted early, a mess for sure. Kind of crazy how much things can change depending on Trump’s recovery (if he truly even has the virus that is - you never know these daysss).