Elle

Lana at her book signing at Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles, CA - October 2nd, 2020

21 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

can’t wait to see 50 pics of w** e****** with lana today!! ????

Mmhmm she will spend the entire event with the same 5 stans who are rich and stalkerish enough to show up everywhere she goes. 

Yawn. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Not WhiteHotsForever saying they were talking about this :delicious:

she looks so stunning!! Loving her trying to look glam again!

"Don’t forget me"

Veryyyyy curious as to whether fans will get to interact with her at the event or if it will just be that there are signed copies available for purchase...I really want to go. I'm in LA. Just hope she's actually there and can meet people or talk/read a bit (as long as it's socially distanced.)

1 minute ago, TheCultureIsLit said:

Veryyyyy curious as to whether fans will get to interact with her at the event or if it will just be that there are signed copies available for purchase...I really want to go. I'm in LA. Just hope she's actually there and can meet people or talk/read a bit (as long as it's socially distanced.)

based on her glam in the announcement i would guess she's going to make at least a short appearance? jealous of all u LA ppl!

aOaIzH2.gif

in case anyone comes at her for this, i assume the signing will be similar to how restaurants work during the pandemic. but we don't know how its going to work, so lets not manifest a disaster....

Before COVID hit, I was scheduled to temporarily move in for a few months with a friend in LA in April.. then of course COVID became a thing and that plan was thrown out the window. 

G-d, I really do hate LA, but I wish I was there right now skkkk.

Super envious of everyone who gets to go, and if anyone from LanaBoards ends up going, I can't wait to hear about the experience!

Please stay safe everyone!! x

(also this goes without saying since a lot of other fans are asking too, but if anyone wants to pick me up an extra signed copy for some cash HMU loool)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

39 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Actually I would maaaaybe go if people were social distancing but I don’t have the book fjsnxnnsma

any other LA girlies here

Meeeee

Maybe they'll be selling them there too, and you could buy one? Idk idk