Elle

Lana at her book signing at Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles, CA - October 2nd, 2020

1 minute ago, gasstationkween said:

The fact that if she didn’t wear the mask it would have the same effect and she probs wouldn’t get dragged (as hard) this womannn

literally she would have been better off posting without a mask for the video 

Chuck is live and Lana is out talking to fans! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

The fact that if she didn’t wear the mask it would have the same effect and she probs wouldn’t get dragged (as hard) this womannn

i know right, it’s just pure stupidity at this point, there was absolutely no point in making this announcement a controversial CORONA talking point but yet here we are.

i76mrxw.png 

So jealous that I’m not in LA now I would’ve been there as fast as possible with my money in hand 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

"Don't trip over her mask, she's more than six feet away and she tested negative" - Chuck

edit: negative, not positive :toofunny:

i mean i get that she isn’t putting anyone in immediate danger but it was just a really bad move and people will drag her regardless 

LMAO Chunk sounded so nervous

So long as she doesn't go hugging people I SUPPOSE it's okay but she still needs a new mask

There's still no social distancing being enforced in the queue, though. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, RormanNockwell said:

LMAO Chunk sounded so nervous

So long as she doesn't go hugging people I SUPPOSE it's okay but she still needs a new mask

Honestly it depends on how she does this signing like all those people are not socially distanced at all, if they're all going within six foot of her and she doesn't have a mask and catches it from one of them and then gets in a car with chuck & charlie, meets her girlfriends tomorrow, etc..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

4 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Honestly it depends on how she does this signing like all those people are not socially distanced at all, if they're all going within six foot of her and she doesn't have a mask and catches it from one of them and then gets in a car with chuck & charlie, meets her girlfriends tomorrow, etc..

Yes, agreed, I just edited to point that out

Like it's still just not a great idea because the "event" is encouraging a crowd of people to congregate in a small area with no social distancing

5 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

Homeymouns say she got kicked out of the store after she talked to a few fans and read the poem. 

If true, it's because she was causing a crowd to congregate, I'm sure

Mess