Elle

Lana at her book signing at Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles, CA - October 2nd, 2020

2 hours ago, HeartbreakHotel said:

Also what about that guy on the green shirt who asked about the album and Dealer and then took off when she started talking about the book? That was rude.

Kinda rude but he was honestly the only person who asked concrete questions about the album:gclap:

45 minutes ago, Shaw said:

Part of the reason why I enjoy watching Lana as a person is because she doesn’t conform to industry expectations and ideals and is firm in her own beliefs. It would be really boring for me if she had a social media team and all of her posts were run of the mill. I know that it’s disappointing when she doesn't stick to her word when it comes to release dates etc but at the end of the day I don’t want an album that isn’t done from her or any other artist.  A lot of artists don’t even let you in on the fact that they’re preparing an album.  I think she knows exactly what she’s doing announcing her album titles so early keeping a constant anticipation from listeners who really enjoy her.  She doesn’t actually owe her fans anything, we are all here by choice and it’s depressing seeing people get upset over a popular artist not releasing an album quick enough for them.  

If she is tested negative as Chuck said and is showing up wearing a mask she thinks is beautiful then it’s really her prerogative and only putting herself at risk, she is entitled to do so whether it’s a bad look or not.  I think she has made it abundantly clear over the years that when it comes to people having a say on what she does or says- she doesn’t care in the slightest.  She is living for herself.  At times her communication isn’t constructed with any tact but anyone with the brain capacity to extend their thoughts a bit further than the surface can read between the lines and understand what she’s getting at.  

this is such a bad take

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

15 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

this is such a bad take

They really think she is this subversive and elusive figure because she *checks notes* acts irresponsible during a global pandemic

next we’re gonna get back to the discussion of whether this is part of her persona, and Lana is anti-mask, but Lizzy is pro-mask LMAO

Well this has been an incredibly annoying day for all of us hasn’t it?

The thing is regardless of what I think of her wearing that mask personally it’s just such a dumb thing to do unless you want negative attention. Absolutely senseless. She looks absolutely stunning but girl. 

(sorry for the excessive negativity but like... c’mon) 

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

They really think she is this subversive and elusive figure because she *checks notes* acts irresponsible during a global pandemic

next we’re gonna get back to the discussion of whether this is part of her persona, and Lana is anti-mask, but Lizzy is pro-mask LMAO

she's as subversive as the karens that yell at grocery store workers that tell them to put a mask on :sass:

sgopYhV.gif

2 hours ago, 5adboy said:

Kinda rude but he was honestly the only person who asked concrete questions about the album:gclap:

But she looked genuinely sad when he did that, I felt bad. But on the other hand she was wearing that fucking mask and announcing another fake date so I can't feel that bad for her.

So like ... idk if this has been discussed but to add insult to injury, Lala CLEARLY said first come, first served/one per person yet some bitch (one of the stalker stans) had the nerve to ask Lana to sign a book for another stan who wasn't even there. She's documented it all on social media.

It's not at all Lana's fault as I'm sure she was just being kind, but there are so many vile stans in this fanbase it's unreal. Like, respect what Lana said and don't put her in that position? Not to mention that that also took time away from other people who were there, so it's selfish and greedy.

Also the same bitch has been known to be extremely rude to other stans so I really hope her "Go. Fuck. Yourself" moment is coming.

That is all.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

4 hours ago, Shaw said:

Part of the reason why I enjoy watching Lana as a person is because she doesn’t conform to industry expectations and ideals and is firm in her own beliefs. It would be really boring for me if she had a social media team and all of her posts were run of the mill. I know that it’s disappointing when she doesn't stick to her word when it comes to release dates etc but at the end of the day I don’t want an album that isn’t done from her or any other artist.  A lot of artists don’t even let you in on the fact that they’re preparing an album.  I think she knows exactly what she’s doing announcing her album titles so early keeping a constant anticipation from listeners who really enjoy her.  She doesn’t actually owe her fans anything, we are all here by choice and it’s depressing seeing people get upset over a popular artist not releasing an album quick enough for them.  

If she is tested negative as Chuck said and is showing up wearing a mask she thinks is beautiful then it’s really her prerogative and only putting herself at risk, she is entitled to do so whether it’s a bad look or not.  I think she has made it abundantly clear over the years that when it comes to people having a say on what she does or says- she doesn’t care in the slightest.  She is living for herself.  At times her communication isn’t constructed with any tact but anyone with the brain capacity to extend their thoughts a bit further than the surface can read between the lines and understand what she’s getting at.  

You are NOT defending this bs. And no, it’s not her prerogative. While it is true that she tested negative, it is also true that - unless the test had been done literally the minute before AND she hadn’t been around people for at least 4 days prior to the book signing event (which I find questionable) - her being negative is no guarantee that she was not infected and infectious. It takes as many as 4 days for antibodies to show on a swab test or blood test. I am not so much bothered about the gathering if safety measures and social distancing were in place as for the stupid mask. This is so unbelievably ignorant it’s really taking something away from me appreciating her art. 

5 hours ago, anwdelrey said:

Ngl I’m a little concerned about her. Not suggesting she’s suffering from mental health issues but her behavior is out of character and just weird imo. Idk maybe she’s fine but something bothers me about all this self-inflicted controvery.

Just had the same thought. Is she just being an asshole for attention, does she think becoming the new "antagonist" of the music industry is fun or has she developed a God complex at this point? I GENUINELY don't know. She acts like an actual narcissist this year. Idk what happened but I'm not enjoying it, that's for sure. 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

I don't know if she seriously doesn't realize it but corona is a respiratory disease and she has been a heavy smoker for years now. Vaping is even worse that smoking. If she catches corona with those lungs she has that could get very dangerous... apart from that she's obviously also putting others at risk but if she doesn't care about that then maybe at least she should consider her own health ffs.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

5 hours ago, Shaw said:

I literally disagree with every sentence in here. Every single one. Not one exception.