Elle

Lana at her book signing at Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles, CA - October 2nd, 2020

27 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Maybe we should have took the hint she’s a conspiracy theorist when she called the album CHEMTRAILS over the country club. 

Lol that won’t happen...Lana would just blame everyone else. When has she ever apologised and admitted wrong?

Yea but like this time there is no space whatsoever for misunderstanding. The QFTC mess was up to interpretation and it made some points. Of course she could have worded it better but I personally agreed with most of it. This is a whole different level. 

19 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I mean when you look at it, she's been a disaster this year. 

First she delayed Violet hours before it was supposed to be released.

Then she took a c*p to the Grammys

Then she cancelled a tour 24 hours before it started

Then there was Question for the Culture

Then she showed BLM protesters' faces

Then she started dating a new, very questionable dude

Then she went to Mexico during a pandemic for a birthday party

Then there was today

And all that was sprinkled with reckless driving and numerous parties throughout rona 

Did I forget anything?

Tbh being from Europe I’m not aware of the current regulations and restrictions in place in LA. Here in Italy we can go out and gather with friends as long as we social distance between different groups of people (of course not everyone is doing that but then again every country has its share of fools, some more than others) . From that perspective the trip to Mexico is no big deal IMO and I don’t want to judge her over her relationship with a cop and I don’t want to get into the whole good cop bad cop debacle. I will go as far as saying it’s still acceptable that she delayed Violet last minute and that she was clueless and posted some photos of BLM protesters faces. 
For me what was absolutely trash was cancelling the tour the day before with lots of fans travelling from all over the world (I had totally forgotten about it) and this mesh mask thing. These are not things

done in the heat of the moment, these are decisions. She is really tanking her career being unnecessarily problematic 

3 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

The daily fail...jump on anything which moves. So it’s to be expected

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

21 minutes ago, yyxy said:

Tbh, I just don't get her at this point.

I know. The best thing about the album coming out is that after a while of promotion, reviews, YouTube videos etc. she'll go back in to hibernation and we can rest easy for a while.

Until

Instagram:

Question for the culture.

Why can't I go to Mars?

I want to go to Mars.

I know Elon.

I'll bet Beyonce is going to Mars.

OK Lana, take your pill and get back in to Room 2. That's a good girl.

:smokes4:

2 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

I mean when you look at it, she's been a disaster this year. 

First she delayed Violet hours before it was supposed to be released.

Then she took a c*p to the Grammys

Then she cancelled a tour 24 hours before it started

Then there was Question for the Culture

Then she showed BLM protesters' faces

Then she started dating a new, very questionable dude

Then she went to Mexico during a pandemic for a birthday party

Then there was today

And all that was sprinkled with reckless driving and numerous parties throughout rona 

Did I forget anything?

the resurgence of her ch*la cosplay

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

drag queens here in the UK have been doing covid-safe meet and greets - they clearly took the time to arrange them properly and take the pandemic into consideration, so lana i guess *could've* done this book signing / Q&A / M&G thing without as much backlash if she had just 1) worn a proper mask or kept enough distance that she didn't necessarily have to wear a mask (if that's a thing?? idk) 2) arranged this in the right way.

at drag meet and greets, they have a big table (at least 2 meters long) between the queen and the fan and they have to stand at one end while the queen stands at the other, and the security around the queens are VERY strict on this rule - they can still chat, look at each other and connect on a human level, but they're at a reasonably safe distance (idk how it is in other countries but here in the UK the rule is basically just "stay at least 2 meters apart") and they can still get a nice picture that doesn't actually look too awkward!

lana really fucked it with this one, man.

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Daily Mail comment section is eventful as usual :toofunny: lots of drama and mixed views from anti-mask loons defending her and sensible people who are against what she did, I'm kind of living for the comments dragging her

Why was Chuck saying "she's standing 6 meters apart from them" but in fan selfies she's literally standing skin to skin with them :scoff:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So funny how this girl asks her to read "Sportscar" & Lana looks at her like "wtf is wrong with this hoe":rip: 

This makes me realize how LA people are a bunch of emos stanning  LDR just cause it's "cool". Jesus Christ you don't even know the right poem's name.. So dumb