Elle

Lana at her book signing at Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles, CA - October 2nd, 2020

11 minutes ago, Tulips said:

These stans are really doing the most reaches to try and say there was plastic under her mask.. cringe, the way it's literally just a shadow

At least they’re not photoshopping a real mask onto her this time 

What’s the point of this board? You guys are worse than her haters. Reading the posts in here just makes me want to vomit. y’all are worse than scat. Like who the f*** cares? Did she hurt anyone? What Benefits do you get by spewing your bitterness? To me this seems like a Lana hate board. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Weirdos. 

2 minutes ago, HoneyViolence said:

What’s the point of this board? You guys are worse that her haters. Reading the posts in here just makes me want to vomit. y’all are worse than scat. Like who the f*** cares? Did she hurt anyone? What Benefits do you get by spewing your bitterness? To me this seems like Lana hate board. you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Weirdos. 

There’s plenty of praise when she does things that are praiseworthy, or at least not just downright stupid.

3 minutes ago, HoneyViolence said:

True. But most of the posts in here are just plane evil and bitter. Lana deserves better 

No, she doesn’t. She wore a mesh mask and held an indoor signing in the middle of a pandemic. It’s dumb. 

Since this is a discussion board, can I please do some non-judgemental psycho-analysis that's at its core about myself????

I have a feeling Lana is only surrounded by submissive people and it gets boring when no one around you challenges you. So maybe she needs a little dose of negativity to feel like a real person. Since she's not getting that at home she does.... this...:yesnod:

I swear she is trying to garner as much negativity as possible before this album release. Lana is not stupid. She knows that mask is controversial but chose to wear it anyways and puts the health of her fans and everyone in that building at risk also. She deserves to be dragged for making such a stupid decision.

18 minutes ago, HoneyViolence said:

What’s the point of this board? You guys are worse than her haters. Reading the posts in here just makes me want to vomit. y’all are worse than scat. Like who the f*** cares? Did she hurt anyone? What Benefits do you get by spewing your bitterness? To me this seems like a Lana hate board. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Weirdos. 

AlexParliament 2.0 is here

the ass kissing is reserved for the insta and twitter stans. i know sometimes it feels like people are being critical here for no reason but i'm glad theres at least a space out there where its acceptable to have these sort of conversations 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

not even going to quote the horrible takes on this thread anymore. as a nurse that works in the (crowded) COVID unit and has held the hands of countless elderly people dying from yes, COVID, I do not think there’s anyway to justify Lana doing this. just admit that you don’t care about the lives of other people and try not sugar coating it. yes, the elderly are the ones mainly affected by COVID; they are still human beings. your actions affect not only them, but the people like me who work on the frontlines that have to deal with your irresponsible actions. do better.

sgopYhV.gif

9 minutes ago, sexyslutboy said:

the ass kissing is reserved for the insta and twitter stans. i know sometimes it feels like people are being critical here for no reason but i'm glad theres at least a space out there where its acceptable to have these sort of conversations 

ikr, and it's not even hating? I swear I haven't seen any hateful comments about her, only comments about things that are downright wrong. 

I can't imagine how much @HoneyViolence must suffer when they log in to twitter, that's where the real hate and toxic behaviour is.

Capture.jpg

2020 taught me to stop coddling celebrities and defending them online. they don't care and their millions in the banks is not going to trickle down to me for being their online warrior. I can love your music and say that u saved me; do clownery and im gonna sit back and do homework or something 

2 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

Yep she seems to love the drama and excitement of doing anything controversial or downright dangerous. 

There's a condition for that but no psychanalysis allowed. If you know, then you know. 

:agree:

To be fair, she seemed to be p*ss*ng herself with laughter when she got kicked out of the venue... I didn't want to mention it but :whatever2:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.