Elle

Lana at her book signing at Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles, CA - October 2nd, 2020

36 minutes ago, HoneyViolence said:

What’s the point of this board? You guys are worse than her haters. Reading the posts in here just makes me want to vomit. y’all are worse than scat. Like who the f*** cares? Did she hurt anyone? What Benefits do you get by spewing your bitterness? To me this seems like a Lana hate board. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Weirdos. 

Yes, she potentially could make a lot of people sick or even kill them by instigating what was an unnecessary gathering in the middle of a pandemic. 

Nobody is proposing that we should burn her at the stake, though, so "evil" is a bit hysterical on your part. 

Lastly, it is not a requirement of LanaBoreds that one must take a blood oath promising to not criticise her. 

God bless and #fuckoff if you don't like the posts. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

If you can not handle rightful and justified skull draggings of Lana then you shouldn't be on here and stay on IG were they kiss her arse religiously regardless of her dumb actions. 

Also grow the fuck up, wishing a LB member dead or to kill themselves is gross and immature.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

there’s a certain 2% of users on this board who truly believe the sun shines out of lana’s ass and will attack anyone who posts anything critical and it’s such an unhealthy mindset :awkney:

RVhKIwP.gif

5 minutes ago, Hallo Heaven said:

To be fair, she seemed to be p*ss*ng herself with laughter when she got kicked out of the venue... I didn't want to mention it but :whatever2:

Is there footage and if so, could you please link? So much happened yesterday I missed it. 

Fits in with what I was saying, though :oic:

Just now, HoneyViolence said:

Analboards is filled with retards. 

The fact that you're telling people to k word and using ableist insults says far more about you than it does about anyone else. 

Run along, now - the rest of us are having a sensible discussion. 

22 hours ago, katebusho said:

"she tested negative and she's more than 6 feet away" LOL END THEM CHUCK 

That doesn’t mean she won’t test positive after she leaves that place though lol 

I don’t know where this idea stemmed from; the one where bcus you tested positive before going over to a place, that means you’re safe all the while being and eventually leaving there 

I feel like the majority of my stanning of Lana as of late has been comprised of convincing myself that she’s worth stanning. I have so many fond memories of her incredible albums, seeing her live, meeting real-life and online friends via Lana, but it’s become difficult to hang around seeing her trolling go from harmless and ~*edgy*~ to tone deaf and dangerous. Is it even trolling anymore? Music is the only thing that makes me still follow her, but she has even been highly unprofessional regarding that (Sep 5 post still up, btw). 

It also hasn’t helped that I’ve had Mariah’s MC30 all year, which has showed me what true respect and gratitude for fans actually looks like. I’m sure I’ll always check for Lana’s new albums when they’re released, but feels like my days of stanning have come to a close.

3 minutes ago, HoneyViolence said:

switching "lana" with "anal"? groundbreaking.

also feeling the need to spew out immature and hurtful insults, just because we rightfully critize her when she is making foolish decisions? we love lana, but we don't have to love everything she does. 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, HoneyViolence said:

thumb.jpg

:bye:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

8 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Is there footage and if so, could you please link? So much happened yesterday I missed it. 

Fits in with what I was saying, though :oic:

I've only seen this so far but personally, I find it quite apparent :D 

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

She is a grown woman. No need to harass and attack her maliciously. If she’s risking becoming sick, it’s her problem after all. 

I bet if she didn’t do anything related to the release of her book, y’all all would be complaining. Lana cannot win. It’s always a lose-lose-situation. 

If y’all stood in front of her, y’all would never dare to say these things to her face, instead licking her a**!

Damn, what has Lanaboards become? 

What's most upsetting is that if she ever catches covid it'll be it. With that lung of her there's not a possibility to go back to singing as we've all seen her voice is already struggling and a lemon lung will not help. I don't even wanna mention the chance of death. 

1 minute ago, cashcomesquick said:

She is a grown woman. No need to harass and attack her maliciously. If she’s risking becoming sick, it’s her problem after all. 

I bet if she didn’t do anything related to the release of her book, y’all all would be complaining. Lana cannot win. It’s always a lose-lose-situation. 

If y’all stood in front of her, y’all would never dare to say these things to her face, instead licking her a**!

Damn, what has Lanaboards become? 

"If she’s risking becoming sick, it’s her problem after all."
it's not only about her, dumbass.