Elle

Lana at her book signing at Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles, CA - October 2nd, 2020

1 minute ago, cashcomesquick said:

That’s definitely true! But the other trash they keep spilling is blatantly false

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna take note of someone that's been working on essentially the frontline for the last few months. Nurses are taught about pandemics,  in fact they have had specific training in case of something like Covid-19 happens for years now, around the world.  Face it he knows more than you and I will ever know. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

1 hour ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i think it's possible that you can catch it more than once!

You absolutely can 

a family member caught it last year back when no one had knowledge of covid. she had caught it again this year, and has unfortunately died bcus of it. her daughter is around my age.

20 hours ago, Shaw said:

Part of the reason why I enjoy watching Lana as a person is because she doesn’t conform to industry expectations and ideals and is firm in her own beliefs. It would be really boring for me if she had a social media team and all of her posts were run of the mill. I know that it’s disappointing when she doesn't stick to her word when it comes to release dates etc but at the end of the day I don’t want an album that isn’t done from her or any other artist.  A lot of artists don’t even let you in on the fact that they’re preparing an album.  I think she knows exactly what she’s doing announcing her album titles so early keeping a constant anticipation from listeners who really enjoy her.  She doesn’t actually owe her fans anything, we are all here by choice and it’s depressing seeing people get upset over a popular artist not releasing an album quick enough for them.  

If she is tested negative as Chuck said and is showing up wearing a mask she thinks is beautiful then it’s really her prerogative and only putting herself at risk, she is entitled to do so whether it’s a bad look or not.  I think she has made it abundantly clear over the years that when it comes to people having a say on what she does or says- she doesn’t care in the slightest.  She is living for herself.  At times her communication isn’t constructed with any tact but anyone with the brain capacity to extend their thoughts a bit further than the surface can read between the lines and understand what she’s getting at.  

Yes, she's living for herself in a time where everyone should be considerate of each other and she as an artist should set an example, especially an artist who preaches for peace, a better world, union and kindness. It's absolutely disrespectful of her to show up in that mask and if you can't see that I'm not gonna be the one to lose my fucking time arguing with another Karen-minded idiot.

3 minutes ago, lizyyygrant said:

You absolutely can 

a family member caught it last year back when no one had knowledge of covid. she had caught it again this year, and has unfortunately died bcus of it. her daughter is around my age.

i'm sorry for your loss :( <3

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

i'm sorry for your loss :( <3

Oh thank you ❤️. But if I had to be honest, I had little knowledge of her in general or personally. She was close to the rest of my family though, and when they found out, they were devastated. just so unfair she went out that way 

1 hour ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

so suddenly everyone is a doctor 

You don't need to be; the facts surrounding rona are common knowledge because actual doctors have been in the media for the past, oh, 10 months, telling the gp this stuff. 

Also at least one person commenting here is registered nurse, so 

You are a good member but your inability to accept ANY criticism of Lana even when she's endangering other people's health is quite astonishing.  <-- redacted because I misunderstood @UltraviolenceBaby's post

Anyway Chunk said Lana tested negative, so if the argument is that Lana had already had rona and was immune, then her own sister isn't in on it. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

7 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

You don't need to be; the facts surrounding rona are common kmowledge because actual doctors have been in the media for the past, oh, 10 months, telling the gp this stuff. 

Also at least one person commenting here is registered nurse, so 

You are a good member but your inability to accept ANY criticism of Lana even when she's endangering other people's health is quite astonishing. 

thank you so much for your kind comment 

but apparently you misunderstood me, im not defending her at all this time, because what she did is 100% wrong 

i was talking about the fact that someone said you can caught corona twice - where most of the doctors said you can’t 

not about lana at all, that was a side note 

ps: someone mentioned they lost a family member : im so sorry for your loss my dear! may she rest in peace

it’s 3:15 AM here so i need to have a goodnight- nighty night everyone and stay safe - wear ur PROPER masks and don’t be dumb pls.

:smile3:

53 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

so suddenly everyone is a doctor 

We don’t need a doctor to figure out why wearing a mask is proven to protect ppl from covid, we need a psychologist to figure out why ppl are defending her for putting herself and others at risk. 

1 minute ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

but apparently you misunderstood me, im not defending her at all this time, because what she did is 100% wrong 

i was talking about the fact that someone said you can caught corona twice - where most of the doctors said you can’t 

Oh oop sorry 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

2 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

I see. I apologise for my mistake. 

However, there is evidence you can catch it twice because the virus mutates like the common cold, and as I said, clearly Lana either hasn't had it or doesn't believe she's immune because Chunk said she had a test. 

26 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

literally no nurse slander formed shall prosper..... like literally how dare you....... god is watching btw :agree2:

100%! Nurses are not lesser versions of doctors; they simply have different roles. Both are medical professionals so for anyone to act as if they know nothing because they're not doctors is embarrassing.

Generally, nurses get paid less and work just as hard if not harder than doctors, so God bless and #fuckoff if you don't like the nurses.

Just now, RormanNockwell said:

100%! Nurses are not lesser versions of doctors; they simply have different roles. Both are medical professionals so for anyone to act as if they know nothing because they're not doctors is embarrassing.

this 10000%!! i literally got an F in biology back in school so i can't even imagine knowing ANYTHING about medical stuff, let alone being clever and well-studied enough to be a full blown nurse!!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

3 hours ago, lizyyygrant said:

That doesn’t mean she won’t test positive after she leaves that place though lol 

I don’t know where this idea stemmed from; the one where bcus you tested positive before going over to a place, that means you’re safe all the while being and eventually leaving there 

yea that aged like milk she was face to face w fans two seconds later :defeated:

13 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

thinking about how cute her outfit would've been if she wore a proper mask

Yeah like I said, she looked like a really beautiful idiot

It's a shame because everyone could be focusing on the book itself, how beautiful she looked, and the handful of interesting things she got to say before the event was shut doen, but noooooo

That mesh mask is why we can't have nice things discussions

Don't really want to get into the whole mask debate (although I do think it was dumb of her to wear that mask.)

But I do want to clarify/perhaps add more info because I've seen people saying it got shut down by the health department. I'm not absolutely certain, but I don't think this is true. I was at the event and heard one of her managers (or B&N employee? not sure who it was) say after the Q&A something like "Thanks for coming everyone. Now Lana's gonna go back into a room (separate from all the fans) and sign some more books. We've gotta wrap it up before the Health Department shuts us down."

I'm thinking that this was said more jokingly/as a preemptive attempt to not have a mob of people follow Lana as she went off to the isolated room. And probably someone thought they said the health department was actually shutting it down, when really it was like "OK we have to end this to follow covid precautions."

That being said, I didn't stay long past the Q&A bit, so something else could've happened later but I doubt it because as far as I know she just left to that room to sign more books