Elle

Lana at her book signing at Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles, CA - October 2nd, 2020

17 minutes ago, JazzSingrCultLeadr said:

Real question: does anyone know where Lana got that mask? I'd love to have one as a piece of unaffiliated Lana merch lol. I think it's so cute and funny. 

It's by Dollskill.

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

not even gonna quote the foot fetishist troll that's probabyl gonna start spamming scat soon. i'm all down for COVID shaming lana because she deserves it, i definitely will not stand for body shaming though. that's literally ridiculous, she's literally so beautiful in all weights, hair colors, body types, etc. even at the signing she looked extremely dumb but incredibly beautiful i actually hate it :toofunny: 

sgopYhV.gif

2 hours ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

this entire thread is a trainwreck, sorry, but this isn't about "false positivity" it's just about being a decent and kind human being. there's no reason why anybody needs to making any sort of critical comment about anybody's body.

People are either "toxically positive" about her actions and whereabouts, or they just believe that she is intrinsically problematic and reckless. No in-between weirdly enough.

I have learned my lesson, as much as I think that she's being dumb in public, or even from the comfort of her own car, I have let go of the urge to cover Lana's antics for my own sanity. The girl is obviously never going to change, if anything, it's getting worse.

Also, it's quite fascinating to me how these endless missives from every party involve often deviate the conversation and start being about her body/outward appearance?? Or somehow correlate the topic at hand to the fact that she dated a cop all through last year and then some??? Make it make sense LanaBoards.