Elle

Lana at her book signing at Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles, CA - October 2nd, 2020

5 minutes ago, Tulips said:

I'm sorry but it had to be said.. your pfp is kinda cringe now, especially with this recent scandal I can't look at that mesh mask set from the shoot the same way again :rip:

I get it but like, it's cringe to you. Not to me... And, I'm not trying to sound rude, but since it's my acc, and since it's respecting the guidelines of the forum, then it's only up to me. 

The picture is gorgeous despite all the mess. But that wasn't even the point when that person replied w/ my pfp

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

6 minutes ago, Tulips said:

I'm sorry but it had to be said.. your pfp is kinda cringe now, especially with this recent scandal I can't look at that mesh mask set from the shoot the same way again :rip:

Exactly, I get that people can have whatever profile pic they want (I still haven't chosen one :thumb2:) but that mesh mask gives me trauma now after this drama

3 hours ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

But you know the person that you've quoted was "making fun" of what I said based on my pfp, right? Lmao

Also, what you use on a photoshoot =/= how you live your life (not directly to you, but wtv)

I just thought the profile pic fit the topic

Daddy chill

11 hours ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

I get it but like, it's cringe to you. Not to me... And, I'm not trying to sound rude, but since it's my acc, and since it's respecting the guidelines of the forum, then it's only up to me. 

The picture is gorgeous despite all the mess. But that wasn't even the point when that person replied w/ my pfp

I was just making a joke lol. Of course you can have the profile pic if you want but that photoshoot looks cursed to me now :teehee:

22 hours ago, Socrates said:

Incidentally, she looks great now, and she looks like the 'after picture,'  compared to the former Costco 'before picture' - if you remember that one. I just thought I should mention she looks really great and like she's in shape. 

What the hell... She looked beautiful in the Costco photo. She was beautiful at the poetry book event. She was always beautiful!

I'm a straight guy who has been ignorant, several times, in several subjects. Sometimes without even realizing it. But I was able to learn, especially from women who are part of my life, and educate myself. Anyone can. We must not judge anyone's appearance. And when it comes to women's bodies, we men must shut up. Without discussion.

(I once told my girlfriend, jokingly, that she was getting chubby. And I didn't realize that it had affected her in any way. I just realized how wrong I was to say that, when she started to diet and work out desperately. And I felt like shit.)

Just now, BlueINK said:

On BBC World News they just had the headline "Lana Del Rey criticised for wearing mesh mask to meet fans" omg so we've made it that far I guess :eek3:

she’s on dutch television too :toofunny:

7 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

On BBC World News they just had the headline "Lana Del Rey criticised for wearing mesh mask to meet fans" omg so we've made it that far I guess :eek3:

She was one of the top front page stories on dailymail with thousands of comments :rip: although they were all defending her :lmao:

RVhKIwP.gif

1 minute ago, May said:

She was one of the top front page stories on dailymail with thousands of comments :rip: although they were all defending her :lmao:

If only people knew that it’s ok to treat celebrities like they’re human beings: ya fucked up and even tho I love your music I can still say that what you did was truly irresponsible. Nothing political about it, it’s about watching out for your fellow sisters who - according to LDR - she loves and wouldn’t be anywhere without. So why not protect them and yourself? 

:oprah3:

she has to be doing this shit on purpose for some REPUTATION era bullshit. i mean.. she has really damaged her image but holy fuck, she cant be that stupid, its not possible. im seriously scared to see what other shit she might pull this year. fuck. who the hell would wanna associate with her after this? soo fucking embarrassing. just release the album and go on with ur day pls lana. shes always been "problematic" WBK this but she hasnt done wack shit in years, i swore those days were over. theres no fucking way she is this unaware. and how is no one, her family, her team, her friends not keeping her in check? she shouldnt have to be kept in check, but all of this just makes noo sense to me so im going with PR stunt. honestly. maybe she knows cotcc will knock the socks off all us bitches, even the locals... pray :typewriter::typewriter::typewriter::typewriter:

Just now, violets said:

she has to be doing this shit on purpose for some REPUTATION era bullshit. i mean.. she has really damaged her image but holy fuck, she cant be that stupid, its not possible. im seriously scared to see what other shit she might pull this year. fuck. who the hell would wanna associate with her after this? soo fucking embarrassing. just release the album and go on with ur day pls lana. shes always been "problematic" WBK this but she hasnt done wack shit in years, i swore those days were over. theres no fucking way she is this unaware. and how is no one, her family, her team, her friends not keeping her in check? she shouldnt have to be kept in check, but all of this just makes noo sense to me so im going with PR stunt. honestly. maybe she knows cotcc will knock the socks off all us bitches, even the locals... pray :typewriter::typewriter::typewriter::typewriter:

If you don’t want to be associated with her, why don’t you leave? ?

Just now, cashcomesquick said:

If you don’t want to be associated with her, why don’t you leave? ?

i was talking about industry friends and relations. im not associated with her. you dont know who i am nor does the general public think im associated with her. 

either way, shes a mess. im not debating that lol

On 10/2/2020 at 3:38 PM, ShadesOfFool said:

Who wants to take one for the team and snatch that “mask” off her face and burn it 

re reading these old threads and remembering how mad the fan base was at lana in late 2020/early 2021 is hilarious  :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

re reading these old threads and remembering how mad the fan base was at lana in late 2020/early 2021 is hilarious  :lmao: 

:deadbanana:

23 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

God the DREAD that I felt when I saw Lana wearinf that goddamn mesh mask in the video she posted on her Instagram story💀 It was bad

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・