Elle

Lana at her book signing at Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles, CA - October 2nd, 2020

2 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

and only putting herself at risk

But thats not how it works. She isnt only putting herself at risk, but everybody else too.

she's trending on twitter omg and not even on my "for you" but on actual "trending"... did the book signing really get shut down by the health department?

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

My actual problem is more with the book signing event itself than the mask. The mask, of course is distasteful AF and she deserves everything that's come for her, but the event itself should have been avoided to begin with.

She's so ignorant it's painful. 

4 hours ago, hewasneon said:

its not, you're just used to manufactured fake celebrities who run with the PC narrative that the media provides

don’t you have an incel twitter account to be running? wearing a mask and not organising a large gathering with random people isn’t PC, but then again i guess consideration for the wellbeing of one another isn’t a social norm in an individualist society 

lana’s not some mysterious figure who doesn’t run with the crowd, she’s a grown woman pushing 35 who literally has been running with the crowd i.e. her political awakening and “hexing” trump in 2017 or whatever that shit was.

everything she’s been doing lately is so obnoxious and weird. this isn’t who i once loved, maybe it’s because i’ve grown up since then but maybe it’s because lana hasn’t grown up at all. she’s free to carry on pulling this shit as long as she doesn’t go on another woe is me rant about how everyone criticises her

edit: i’m sorry she actually IS 35 lmao

Honestly, the only thing that could make this worse is a typewritten rant so for the love of God Lana, PLEASE shut up, don't do it again, and wear a proper fucking mask.

38 minutes ago, AFFA said:

... did the book signing really get shut down by the health department?

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Apparently it got shut down shortly after?

Yes, according to people who attended, it was shut doen by the health department.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I hope she wakes up to this shit storm and something clicks in her head.

I've always had doubts about celebrities taking dumb decisions like OK I can understand if a celeb is high on drugs or drunk or something and they smash a hotel room or say something stupid or whatever but when they do something like this I mean where are their agents? Are they too chicken shit and don't want to upset their money-making client so as not to lose their jobs? And what about their doctors? I'm not even going to start with her siblings. 

I think she has developed some sort of god complex. This has altogether crushed my expectations for the album, like now I'm like just do whatever you want, I'm not even upset my leg of the tour got cancelled. 

And this is especially upsetting because it's socially and culturally relevant. So sorry to be this negative, this shit really got to me. 

fYAUu0L.gif?noredirect

tenor.gif

I really can't stand her atm

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Maybe we should have took the hint she’s a conspiracy theorist when she called the album CHEMTRAILS over the country club. 

29 minutes ago, Chestnut Fox Sexy Jesus said:

I've always had doubts about celebrities taking dumb decisions like OK I can understand if a celeb is high on drugs or drunk or something and they smash a hotel room or say something stupid or whatever but when they do something like this I mean where are their agents? Are they too chicken shit and don't want to upset their money-making client so as not to lose their jobs? And what about their doctors? I'm not even going to start with her siblings. 

I think she has developed some sort of god complex. This has altogether crushed my expectations for the album, like now I'm like just do whatever you want, I'm not even upset my leg of the tour got cancelled. 

And this is especially upsetting because it's socially and culturally relevant. So sorry to be this negative, this shit really got to me. 

Lol that won’t happen...Lana would just blame everyone else. When has she ever apologised and admitted wrong?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

32 minutes ago, Chestnut Fox Sexy Jesus said:

I mean when you look at it, she's been a disaster this year. 

First she delayed Violet hours before it was supposed to be released.

Then she took a c*p to the Grammys

Then she cancelled a tour 24 hours before it started

Then there was Question for the Culture

Then she showed BLM protesters' faces

Then she started dating a new, very questionable dude

Then she went to Mexico during a pandemic for a birthday party

Then there was today

And all that was sprinkled with reckless driving and numerous parties throughout rona 

Did I forget anything?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

9 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

No there aren't. Had Cardi, Megan Thee Stallion or Lizzo pulled something like this, they would have been fined by the health department. TMZ would be all over it. Lana's a very lucky white girl. 

Yes there are. Machine Gun Kelly had a pop-up restaurant the other day and there was a crowd outside of it. Not saying that excuses Lanz behavior or that his event was any more crowded than hers. But lets not act like there aren't other dumb celebs. And you do realize other celebs aren't even wearing masks, like Megan or Dua (I've just seen tweets saying they don't wear them.) Lana is definitely in the wrong. This time there are no excuses for it. IDK what's going on with her right now, but 2020 changed something.