Elle

Lana at her book signing at Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles, CA - October 2nd, 2020

2 minutes ago, HeartbreakHotel said:

Does that mask have like a transparent fabric under the things or is she just being dumb?

I'm not buying the transparent fabric sh't - Twitter is all over that shit, she's getting hella dragged, she's literally tanking her sales I don't know what's wrong with her and her team at this point - I never thought I would go as far as saying I am not proud of being a fan right now.

I didn't buy the "plastic underneath" stuff either but i saw on an instagram account @ eilishdetails , billie was wearing a sequined mask and you can see in closer pictures that its actually made of some kind of silicone that the gems are attached to. So it's a possibility 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

She's officially left the Barnes & Noble -

50409999596_b98dd4ede8_b.jpg 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 minutes ago, Chestnut Fox Sexy Jesus said:

I'm not buying the transparent fabric sh't - Twitter is all over that shit, she's getting hella dragged, she's literally tanking her sales I don't know what's wrong with her and her team at this point - I never thought I would go as far as saying I am not proud of being a fan right now.

The mask has a breathable silicone layer. So it does add protection. I seen a close up photo. I knew she’d not be that dumb to go around with a mesh mask.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

The mask has a breathable silicone layer. So it does add protection. I seen a close up photo. I knew she’d not be that dumb to go around with a mesh mask.

Can you post the picture or the link? Because I’m literally thinking about how dumb Lana is wearing a mesh mask plz prove it had a layer of protection 

2 minutes ago, LustForDelRey said:

Can you post the picture or the link? Because I’m literally thinking about how dumb Lana is wearing a mesh mask plz prove it had a layer of protection 

I’m looking for it now actually, because it was like a week ago now.  Will post when I find it

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I don't believe that's the case. It doesn't look like that from the photos. It doesn't look like the one Billie was wearing, which was kinda firm on her face. If you look at some of Lana's pictures from the side you can see the mesh mask folding onto itself , silicone is flexible but not that flexible. 

Just now, bel air rose said:

pretty sure if the mask had some extra silicone layer chuck would have pointed that out instead of saying “she tested negative” 

Exactly, why Chuck wouldn't point that out when she tried to defend her? And why would she say on Interview Mag "wear a mask but not this one"?

God what's going on with her this year? The racism episode, this fucking mask, NOT FINISHING THE ALBUM :hooker:

It is difficult to believe. Maybe she is clueless but no one around her can say that masks aren't accessories that they are for worn  protection? Her doing that in such a high profile manner is just clueless that's all. It's like riding a motorcycle with a bathing cap from the 60's with rubber flowers stuck on. Looks cool until the bike goes down. Another day in LanaLand.