Elle

Lana at her book signing at Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles, CA - October 2nd, 2020

Selfies with some fans - 

50409332993_d08ec635cc_b.jpg50410187767_d4951400fa_b.jpg50409332998_15a421e2cc_b.jpg50410187812_5cc51db9a2_b.jpg50409332953_3b0e6ba367_o.jpg

Someone got their Violet CD signed - 

50409332948_ffca8e82b7_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

the fact that it got shut down by the health department like :toofunny: it is truly embarrassing, i am so embarrassed rn 

right- 

meanwhile i’m arguing with a fan hell bent on defending her saying “lana should do whatever she wants” like no we all have to wear masks ????? 

i still love lana of course but why can’t fans admit she’s wrong for wearing that mask

12 minutes ago, FredRed said:

It is difficult to believe. Maybe she is clueless but no one around her can say that masks aren't accessories that they are for worn  protection? Her doing that in such a high profile manner is just clueless that's all. It's like riding a motorcycle with a bathing cap from the 60's with rubber flowers stuck on. Looks cool until the bike goes down. Another day in LanaLand.

There is just no way that this was not done on purpose. Everyone around her was wearing regular masks. So at this point - as much as it pains me to say - there’s nothing but two options, and neither are a good look. Either she deliberately decided to wear the mesh mask knowing she would get dragged and that would make her trend thus giving more visibility to Violet (but that would be a pretty shitty marketing manoeuvre) OR this is a full blown Napoleon complex. 

6 minutes ago, Elle said:

Selfies with some fans - 

50410187767_d4951400fa_b.jpg

Who’s the cutie in pic n2 ? 

also the mask looks like this, they're obviously different designs and stuff but the structure looks exactly the same, i'm pretty sure there isn't a layer or anything beneath it :toofunny: also says it's not meant to replace a standard cloth mask :awkney2:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/831092047/white-crystal-mesh-face-mask-accessory?ref=hp_rv-1&bes=1

sgopYhV.gif

20 minutes ago, Chestnut Fox Sexy Jesus said:

I don't believe that's the case. It doesn't look like that from the photos. It doesn't look like the one Billie was wearing, which was kinda firm on her face. If you look at some of Lana's pictures from the side you can see the mesh mask folding onto itself , silicone is flexible but not that flexible. 

I may be wrong that it’s silicone, but a very thin plastic layer which I seen was invented earlier this year. I’ve seen they are being used by those where people require lip reading.  So likely the mask designer used this material. 

Sorry - I know unnecessary video. But go to 2:30 you will see the material it’s very thin and flexible.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

here is the thing... all of us KNOW THE RISK and those of us there knew it was going to be crowded. all of us had masks on, and lana wasn't near people except for those who hounded her for a selfie which she graciously accepted.  most of us work crappy jobs like target/ikea/barnes and noble and risk our lives around masses of people daily... I can assure you everyone was wearing a mask and tried to keep a safe distance. 

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I may be wrong that it’s silicone, but a very thin plastic layer which I seen was invented earlier this year. I’ve seen they are being used by those where people require lip reading.  So likely the mask designer used this material. 

Sorry - I know unnecessary video. But go to 2:30 you will see the material it’s very thin and flexible.

no offense to lana but considering the fact that she held this event in the first place i really don't think she would care about having a proper face covering to wear 

sgopYhV.gif

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Sorry - I know unnecessary video. But go to 2:30 you will see the material it’s very thing and looks like it would be definitely something a fashion designer could use. 

The material still looks pretty hard-ish and blurry - I don’t know man, I just don’t know what to think anymore ?

1 minute ago, paradisetropico said:

here is the thing... all of us KNOW THE RISK and those of us there knew it was going to be crowded. all of us had masks on, and lana wasn't near people except for those who hounded her for a selfie which she graciously accepted.  most of us work crappy jobs like target/ikea/barnes and noble and risk our lives around masses of people daily... I can assure you everyone was wearing a mask and tried to keep a safe distance. 

No, this ain't it. 

It's not just the people who were there who were put at risk, it's all the people that they are in contact with after being part of that gathering. 

The whole thing was an ill-conceived mess, full stop. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Everyone who went would have let her spit in their mouths even if she said she tested postive, I don't see the big deal if she had a mask or not.

Just now, blameitonme said:

she ain’t wearing some magical invisible silicone material mask: she’s irresponsible, wore a mesh mask and held an event which she knew would get crowded 

It’s not magical, it’s being used and is real. It’s not that complicated. In some photos you can see a cloudy layer underneath it9s not fully see through. These masks are literally being sold and are a thing. But go off 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance